• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Levyne

Banned
Well I share the account with my brother, so imagine it's two people with 15 platinums.

Graverobber has 100.

Edit: Almost forgot

4WJ4S.png

jakncoke

Banned
Yeah graverobber is insane, surprised there is actually people above him. I think i recall him being like 500 in the world in trophies

Milchjon

Yeah graverobber is insane, surprised there is actually people above him. I think i recall him being like 500 in the world in trophies

I didn't even know the PS3 had enough games to give you 100 platinums.

I'm kidding. Seriously. Please don't snes me

KingKong

I watched Hard Knocks and man, Chad Johnson is just so fake. The coachs meeting scene where he walked in was so incredibly awkward

Levyne

Banned
I used to do it more often when I couldn't afford as many games. I still do it for some of the bigger games I really like, though. Mainly wrpgs and jrpgs.

jakncoke

Banned
I remember when I first got my 360 and actually cared about trying to get all the achievements, then i just stopped trying

when i had a ps3 i was like ima going to beat the fuck out this trophy system. not long after i realized i simply wasnt that good at gaming to get most these trophies and just stopped trying

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
DAYUMN!

And echoing the sentiment. I've come to realize I am just adequate at games. I'm not fantastic nor am I absolutely crap. I'm in that terrible zone right in the middle.

I still enjoy Trophys/achievements in Online multi player games though. If MGS4 would of had them when I played it i probably would of tried to get them all

Levyne

Banned
has to be a teen or something, i dont see how an adult with a job or someone in college could have that much free time

The sad thing is that some of these guys are paid to play. Look at the people who upload playthroughs to youtube and get paid for it.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
has to be a teen or something, i dont see how an adult with a job or someone in college could have that much free time

i recall one of the early leaders in xbox acheivments turned out to be a tag used in a college dorm by the entire floor.

jakncoke

Banned
The sad thing is that some of these guys are paid to play. Look at the people who upload playthroughs to youtube and get paid for it.

Yeah im a sub to dspgaming and after he laid off from his work, he just played games. He has like 186 million views on his main channel and like 5 other channels. I think he just plays games all day because it seems like its a never ending supply of uploads

charsace

I remember when I first got my 360 and actually cared about trying to get all the achievements, then i just stopped trying

I never cared. Shadowrun is the only game I wanted to get 1000 in, and I stopped caring in that too because people would disconnect when they saw that you were going to get one of the hardest achievements in the history of gaming..

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The Dwightmare reaches its conclusion and NBA GAF is closed b/c they decided to write erotic Kobe fanfics? Shame-posting

Don't talk about it! We don't want them coming in here and discussing it. The season is too close for us to be relegated to 4chan or gamefaqs or snes' taco forum...

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The problem is that one guy goes over the line and then everybody follows. People do dumb shit in this thread all the time, myself included, but it doesn't turn into a frenzy.

Well, except for the Freeman stuff, but that was football related, dammit!

DAYUMN!

And echoing the sentiment. I've come to realize I am just adequate at games. I'm not fantastic nor am I absolutely crap. I'm in that terrible zone right in the middle.

I only care about my K/D and my Win ratio. I'M SO FUCKING HAAARDDCOORRREE! All jokes aside, I am quite proud of my 500 game winstreak on COD: Black Ops.

I signed up for a contest with the Viking affiliate radio station to win a 10 person ticket package for the opener against the Jaguars. Suite with food and drinks!

If I win I'll take a bunch of you with, I'll pick you guys up on my vikebike.

toby-gerhart-motorcycle.jpg

Slo

I signed up for a contest with the Viking affiliate radio station to win a 10 person ticket package for the opener against the Jaguars. Suite with food and drinks!

If I win I'll take a bunch of you with, I'll pick you guys up on my vikebike.

toby-gerhart-motorcycle.jpg

Now you just need a big strong man to ride up front and steer for you!

Top Bottom