• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Milchjon

If any of you always wanted to call Ryan Tannehill (or know his Wonderlic score and a lot of other stuff), here's your chance:

original.jpg

Ænima

Good morning NFL-GAF.

Just checking in and saying hello before the start of the pre-season. UK-based Redskins fan here. Cannot wait to see some football tonight, even if it is preseason.
Finally a European NFL-Gaffer with some taste. Welcome friend.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Holy shit NBA thread got locked again

Things got weird as hell in there last night man.

edit: I assume Wes or Hiryu will write a sexy breakdown of the Browns as they have in previous years, I think I'll give it a stab as well. I want to see if I've improved my knowledge of football after these last 5 years.

squicken

Cutler gets crushed all day and still stands in there.

Yeah I thought about him. Romo too. Both handle it well, but both also seem to react to pressure that isn't always there. If Cutler didn't have that cannon, those fall away back footers wouldn't work so well. And Romo is slanging checkdowns. Eli keeps eyes downfiled

And somehow Eli never gets hurt, while Cutler and Romo eventually do

Dragon

Banned
Really? I don't think he's a better run defender than Spikes. From watching him the last two years his coverage skills are average. Rolando looked better in coverage at Bama than Hightower ever did.

Normally on 3rd down Bama would line him at end and drop a safety, Barron, down to play nickel backer.

There's no way he's better than a healthy Chung either. I think he's just gator's binky haha.

Wes

venison crêpe
Things got weird as hell in there last night man.

edit: I assume Wes or Hiryu will write a sexy breakdown of the Browns as they have in previous years, I think I'll give it a stab as well. I want to see if I've improved my knowledge of football after these last 5 years.

I'm too busy at the moment and to be honest haven't been following pre-season much. Like to hear what you two have to say though.

greepoman

Only have to worry about Houston again this year. May have a chance for wildcard. Just need not to give away wins to Jax and other losing teams.

On a good note they did help me out on a avatar bet...

I may retire undefeated in av bets 1-0...lol

Yeah especially the loss to Indy late in the season was a real head-scratcher. Giving up an 80 yd TD late in the game to Donald Brown when the playoffs were in sight???? Yeesh.

It'll be interesting to see how Houston does this year. Anyone know the health status on Schuab, AJ, and Foster? What's the chances of all 3 making it through the season?

brentech

Yeah, sure looks like you can access any of the league with it.
Only question there is that it could be NFL intranet with possible access to only one's own team. Even if they could click on another team

Wrayfield

There are contract numbers on the right (cut off on the screen), I don't think other teams would allow contract data to be seen. Maybe they work with permissions and such, but it looks cheap. Even Belichick could hack that.

squicken

I wonder if GamePass has the Redzone Channel for Preseason games... Prolly not, too expensive.

Jest play on Friday.

NFLN has live look ins and highlights. Pretty cool in preseason so you don't sit around watching second string. Probably flip to that after starters leave the Packers game

Top Bottom