• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
We're playing like our offensive and defensive rankings say we should. A 21-point swing on offense, special teams, and then defense. That's stunning to watch.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Eagles fans still happy Vick is gone? Honestly even if the TAINT was unlucky, he got lucky the first one didn't count.

etiolate

Banned
That stayed a TD because they didn't have a better camera angle. Impossible to tell where the ball and plane were from the angle with his foot out of bounds, so it doesn't get changed. Surprised there isn't another angle to look at though.

Wes

venison crêpe
sanchezlol2_medium.gif

ari

Banned
It's fucked up. If you could ride a horse in that game and shoot people I would totally buy it.
That's a weird choice on the count of all the explosions and futuristic weaponry you and 15 other players have at their arsenal. Instant death.

Niners touchdown call is bullshit. Is the replacement refs back? I guess no one is going to complain about the blunders that is going on across the nfl today. If this shit would've happened back then, everyone would be all over it and calling for a nfl/refs resolution.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
That's a weird choice on the count of all the explosions and futuristic weaponry you and 15 other players have at their arsenal. Instant death.

Niners touchdown call is bullshit. Is the replacement refs back? I guess no one is going to complain about the blunders that is going on across the nfl today. If this shit would've happened back then, everyone would be all over it and calling for a nfl/refs resolution.

It is a weird choice but it sounds really fun riding a horse shooting a m16 at people and throwing grenades.

Jets should put Tebow in next week.

Top Bottom