• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Owzers

"MENTAL STABILITY!!!!"

" i don't know why you use tim tebow. He comes in and gets 2 yards, shawn green could get 2 yards"

Immediately after:

" and then on 4th and 1 when maybe they could use tebow, shawn green gets it and loses a yard"

I THOUGHT YOU SAID HE CAN GET 2 YARDS?????????????????

Not that I believe this team is anything but horrible but the Cowboys have 5 losses and the Giants have 4. Not really out of reach...yet.

Unless the Giants have an epic meltdown, then there isn't really a chance. Although, Dallas has one of the lightest schedules here on out, the Giants are leading in division wins by a wide margin. The probability is definitely stacked against Dallas even though they are only a few games behind.

Unless the Giants have an epic meltdown, then there isn't really a chance. Although, Dallas has one of the lightest schedules here on out, the Giants are leading in division wins by a wide margin. The probability is definitely stacked against Dallas even though they are only a few games behind.

You said you could see Dallas getting to 10 wins right? Well if they get to 10 wins then they're winning the division. They would have the tiebreaker against the Giants.

Kiryu

goldenarm_medium.gif

bionic77

I'd take bionic at qb over Sanchez. I hear he has a great jump shot.
I have great accuracy up until about 15 yards. After then my velocity falls off.

And yes I have a sweet shot and I am always the guy that drives the car. I would be ok with banging Hollywood sluts if I was not married so I meet all the criteria for a Jets qb.

Owzers

Rex sticking with Sanchez, says he can win games. Says Tebow can also win games, but no one is going to convince him otherwise regarding not starting Sanchize.

Makes sense.

I remember when Jason Garrett knew how to trick defenses and make solid offensive calls that put points on the board. The safe mentality is a losing mentality. I don't care if we win this game, I want to see more aggressive play calling by Garrett.

Top Bottom