• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

The Cowboys gotta finish strong against the rest of the division if they hope to have a chance for a WC spot. The division is most likely out of reach, although it wouldn't surprise me to see them finish with 10 wins.

Why would it be sarcasm? How many teams lose their starting QB, insert a rookie behind a patch work offensive line and have success? There's a difference between being outmanned and quitting.

I personally can't wait for Reid to get the hell out of the east but he ain't going anywhere mid-season. What's that going to accomplish exactly?

The Cowboys gotta finish strong against the rest of the division if they hope to have a chance for a WC spot. The division is most likely out of reach, although it wouldn't surprise me to see them finish with 10 wins.

Not that I believe this team is anything but horrible but the Cowboys have 5 losses and the Giants have 4. Not really out of reach...yet.

Cousteau

?
After next week dallas will be 1 game back.A week after that it'll be tied up.

Top Bottom