• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Just a simply terrible game. At no point did it feel like the Bears could have won. I hope Cutler somehow manages to get back on the field next week. Campbell is simply terrified to go down field.

As sad as it may sound, Cutler makes or breaks this offense. Without him, only Marshall and Forte (less so) seemed to have a productive night. If he doesn't come back next week, the Bears are going to be murdered by the angry 6-2-1 49ers.

eznark

Banned
Ahahahahaha. Post of the thread. Your wit and humor is unparalled.

Wlfxh.jpg

So good

ari

Banned
wadesaint.jpg

"And on that day Bum sent his son on to Houston. He shall deliver you a defense that will whoop much ass."

Hey Bob?
fuck you!
Come on son, we had Campbell and Schaub had less yards then foster. Give me my avatar you lucky bastard.

Drakeon

I wonder if either Smith or Cutler will be back for next week's game. Would be bad for the Bears if Cutler's not there, period. I'd rather roll with Smith than Kaepernick, but if we're against Campbell, I feel like we'd be able to win with either.

Mrbob

Cutler got concussed and he plays better in the second half. Seriously don't nuke that shit.

Yup, Texans cheap shot keeps the Bears from winning the game. Best 4th quarter qb is best in the NFL, and he couldn't finish the game tonight.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans complaining about a bad field... lol

different styles of bad, but the weather at least doesn't make our field a million times worse.

"I aint scared of no Texans "

Your team unlike the Bears has no D, I can't f-ing wait!

eznark

Banned
Yup, Texans cheap shot keeps the Bears from winning the game. Best 4th quarter qb is best in the NFL, and he couldn't finish the game tonight.

So the Bears getting fined and Lovie suspended for letting Cutler stay out there or will they pretend he got it on his idiotic dive he next play?

Rorschach

Wlfxh.jpg

bubububu cutler! Only reason they lost!

How so? Are you saying cutler would've played worst then Campbell? Lol

Hopefully cutler is back next week. Really gonna need him.

Only if they cheat the system (and that would be bad for Cutler unless he was faking it). You're supposed to sit out one game after a serious concussion.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

If he learned how to play for 60 minutes instead of 15, maybe it wouldn't be a problem.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Come on son, we had Campbell and Schaub had less yards then foster. Give me my avatar you lucky bastard.

We won a playoff game with TJ Yates... no excuses! :D

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Wlfxh.jpg

Like I said, the Bears were going to play better without Cutler.

And you guys say "best 4th quarter QB evarrrr!!!!" like it's an inevitable outcome on that horrible field in that terrible weather.

Smokey

LOL Bears. Been telling yall Bears ain't shit. Been beating up on garbage teams, defenses, and feasting on shit offenses. Went up to Chi town in shitty conditions and let an indoor team stomp on your balls and knocked out your starting QB. Texans out Bear'd da Bears. No TDs. Forced 4 TOs. The Bears slide begins now and Bob and cuevas yall gon get this avatar work

ari

Banned
We won a playoff game with TJ Yates... no excuses! :D
Cutler is so good, when he goes out from a 7-3 team, they finish 8-8.

LOL Bears. Been telling yall Bears ain't shit. Been beating up on garbage teams, defenses, and feasting on shit offenses. Went up to Chi town in shitty conditions and let an indoor team stomp on your balls and knocked out your starting QB. Texans out Bear'd da Bears. No TDs. Forced 4 TOs. The Bears slide begins now and Bob and cuevas yall gon get this avatar work
Congrats on the win.

Slo

Vikings win! Gophers win! Lions lose! Hawkeyes lose! Bears lose! Bob is salty! Sconi's are still fat.

Best weekend ever.

swag.gif

Top Bottom