• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I aint scared

any given sunday

Is that some scurred gatah!

OLAkJ.jpg

ari

Banned
No doubt that losing jay hurt us this game, gonna hurt us if we have him next week. Texans was so beatable. Damn Campbell.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Falcons lost, Bears lost, Niners tied.....pretty okay weekend for football.

Bills losing and Cowboys winning not so good...

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
There was no PI in this game, not once.

yea there should have been at least 2 opi on marshal, he was pushing off all game.

glad they let them play though. quite a change from the packers game where they called every little thing.

beast786

Cutler has a high 4 Qtr rating because constantly the game is over by the 4th q due to defense scoring. Most if not all those TD after defense has turned the game around and he has absolutely no pressure and the games were already blow outs

He also has a history of concussions from college and Denver days, so don't expect him back soon.

but I do wish him best of luck, there is nothing funny about players getting concussion

Mrbob

So how many in a row do the Bears need to lose to become a true Super Bowl contender? Eznark and Bionic seem to have a grasp on how the system works.

Mrbob

Don't worry about the loss today Bears fans. It's better to lose tonight and take it out on the Niners next week than to win tonight and lose against them.

Plus the Niners couldn't even put away the Rams at home. Shame of the year.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
" Texans have now gone 9 quarters without giving up a touchdown."

That's real D adjusted to life without Cush.

"Cutler give us our best chance of winning. Easily. How is that funny? We only lost by a touch and we missed a field goal with cambell at the helm. Enjoy your victory none the less. "

I can't... Bob's team Texans now.

Canuck76

Banned
Just took a near unflushable crap. Almost 20+ flushes were used.

Bout 5 min after regret that i wasn't able to take a picture and post it.

Anyways, just something that happened that made me think of this thread

Smokey

And yet with those two awful performances the bears only lost by a td.

keep on spinning

you let an indoor team take your ball and made you go home..without your starting qb. yall were playing scrub defenses up to this point. Don't say i didn't tell you it was coming

gg tho

MechDX

Don't worry about the loss today Bears fans. It's better to lose tonight and take it out on the Niners next week than to win tonight and lose against them.

Plus the Niners couldn't even put away the Rams at home. Shame of the year.

matt-schaub-contract-extension.jpg

He mad

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless
Still not sold on the Texans. Culter would've won that game. Jason Campbell mostly looked lost. Asterisk: Cutler concussion."

Someone end this mans career.

Culter was amazing tonight.

Asrerisk: OD, CUSH, TATE

shut the fuck up Bayless :D

"there is a chance cutler might be done for the year. "

Huh why?

ari

Banned
keep on spinning

you let an indoor team take your ball and made you go home..without your starting qb. yall were playing scrub defenses up to this point. Don't say i didn't tell you it was coming

gg tho
Dude, like, you scored 13 points.

8-1!!!! WoooHooo!!!!

Good game but sometimes it blows my mind Kubiak is content sitting on a 7 point lead for half of a game.

He played it right though.

"Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless
Still not sold on the Texans. Culter would've won that game. Jason Campbell mostly looked lost. Asterisk: Cutler concussion."

Someone end this mans career.

Culter was amazing tonight.

Asrerisk: OD, CUSH, TATE

shut the fuck up Bayless :D

"there is a chance cutler might be done for the year. "

Huh why?
It was a one score game. Schaub looked horrible too.

Top Bottom