• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

keep on spinning

you let an indoor team take your ball and made you go home..without your starting qb. yall were playing scrub defenses up to this point. Don't say i didn't tell you it was coming

gg tho

4 turnovers
Starting qb misses second half
Miss FG

Only win by a TD

How can you feel good about that?

Smokey

Dude, like, you scored 13 points.

You scored 6. And lost.

What's your point?

Texans hardly ever play in conditions like that...they play inside and still beat your team. On your field. And had more takeaways than that 'legendary' Bears defense.

cuevas said:
4 turnovers
Starting qb misses second half
Miss FG

Only win by a TD

How can you feel good about that?

because we won? lol what kind of question is that
the losing streak extends to 2 next week

and then the packers take your division

You scored 6. And lost.

What's your point?

Texans hardly ever play in conditions like that...they play inside and still beat your team. On your field. And had more takeaways than that 'legendary' Bears defense.

Our D would've had another score if if wasn't for a bad call. Oh well, bears have won their fair share of games off bad calls.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yup, bigass asterisk for sure. The Texans have proven nothing. You got lucky!

LOL lucky... okay, that you Cutler?

Clutchfans...

"The early injury report for the Jaguars game next week lists Maurice Jones-Drew as Doubtful (Foot) and Blane Gabbert as Questionable (Fear).

LOL

Bitter Bear fans.

LJ11

Main problem with the Texans right now is the run game, just not ripping off the big runs, OL not getting the movement it did in previous years. Can always improve, it's not like the problem is injury related. Do need another WR/weapon.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
lmao @ asterisk.

texans were missing OD, Shaun Cody, Cush, and Ben Tate, 3 out of 4 of those are starters and 2 are pro bowlers. Even without cody they bears could hardly run the ball, even though everyone says the texans are weak against the run.

If you expected either offense to look good on a muddy field, I don't know what to say. Neither team was going to look good with a win today. Texans did what they had to do to win, and next week in Houston under the Reliant Stadium roof you will see a much more efficient offense vs. the Jags.

Smokey

Our D would've had another score if if wasn't for a bad call. Oh well, bears have won their fair share of games off bad calls.

Like how Marshall was pushing off all game
How the FB false started on a 4th down play

You got plenty. Bears offense did 0 when they played an actual defense which has been mentioned tens of times while yall were hyped up over playing bad offenses.

No bears fans were puffing their chest after the Carolina win lol

yall didn't deserve to win that game. it was the panthers.

in this game you were beaten and it's ok

ari

Banned
Bear Football! Bear weather! Bears stadium!

As Smokeys avatar would say "You got knocked the fuck out!"
That would be cutler....actually. Lol

Look, congrats guys on the win. Seriously, I personally believe that if jay was in though, it would've been a different game. You guys had like 40 yards total in the entire second half. Meh. Congrats again.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Bob *esp* and ari talk shit about the Texans. Texans fans have every right to talk shit back esp after a win.

Miroku

LOL lucky... okay, that you Cutler?

Clutchfans...

"The early injury report for the Jaguars game next week lists Maurice Jones-Drew as Doubtful (Foot) and Blane Gabbert as Questionable (Fear).

LOL

Bitter Bear fans.

Having to play against Jason Campbell for 2 quarters is the definition of getting lucky.

that is probably the most unsatisfying game i've ever seen. i would have almost rather lost than tied. i blame this game on our defense and special teams. i didn't mind the first "fake" punt because it wasn't really a called fake. every team has those calls where if a guy is uncovered they'll throw it out. but the 2nd one.... come on!

our defense just looked lazy in the first half. bradford put some good balls on amendola with good coverage, just have to live with those! i also knew akers was going to miss that. he has missed quite a few kicks for us this year

and i agree the refs were crappy. missed a facemask on the niners final offensive play when kaepernick had his helmet grabbed and twisted. you don't need to grab the facemask part, anywhere on the helmet if you grab and twist it is a penalty. oh well. this was a game we didn't deserve to win and didn't deserve to tie but i'll take what we get!

oh, and i also blame alex for being stupid and getting injured. come on motherfucker don't go head up with a LB!

On the bright side, Kap had a solid second half but he still needs time to develop...his football IQ is severely lacking...The guy is incapable of a three step drop. Sorry for responding late, I'm still confused about the end result of this game. Though I suppose it makes sense since the Niners played like crap and didn't deserve to win while the Rams aren't good enough to beat the Niners no matter how well they play...

MechDX

RexConfused.gif

Were you asleep the past week when you doofus twins were boasting?

ari

Banned

You got plenty. Bears defense did 0 when they played an actual defense which has been mentioned tens of times while yall were hyped up over playing bad offenses.

in this game you were beaten
In this game, we stopped you plenty. Now you're being Dickish. Lol

RexConfused.gif

Were you asleep the past week when you doofus twins were boasting?
Are you talking about me? Go head pull anything up about the panthers game. I dare you.

You got plenty. Bears defense did 0 when they played an actual defense which has been mentioned tens of times while yall were hyped up over playing bad offenses.

in this game you were beaten

Wait why are you talking shit about the bears d?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Main problem with the Texans right now is the run game, just not ripping off the big runs, OL not getting the movement it did in previous years. Can always improve, it's not like the problem is injury related. Do need another WR/weapon.

they were getting good runs in the first half with the signature giant holes for forset and foster. I had to pick my girl up from the airport but clearly the bears adjusted in the second half.

squicken

"Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless
Still not sold on the Texans. Culter would've won that game. Jason Campbell mostly looked lost. Asterisk: Cutler concussion."

Someone end this mans career.

Culter was amazing tonight.

Asrerisk: OD, CUSH, TATE

shut the fuck up Bayless :D

"there is a chance cutler might be done for the year. "

Huh why?

that dude has been trolling since before the word was invented. just ignore him ffs

Matrix

Having to play against Jason Campbell for 2 quarters is the definition of getting lucky.

Yes cause Cutler was tearing the Texans apart in the first half. Your magical 4th quarter comeback or different game needs an asterisk next to it cause it's all what you thought would have happened yet the Bears and Cutler haven't faced a D like their own.

Both your QB's were garbage.

"My god texan fans are the worst. I can't wait till they lose in the afc playoffs again."

We finally have a really good team who still gets shit on or called frauds and we are the worst fans LOL gtfo

MechDX

Ok lets meet again in New Orleans at the end of the season and finish it. All you have to do is win the NFC North and beat the best of the NFC.

We get the Jags, Titans and Colts.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
that dude has been trolling since before the word was invented. just ignore him ffs

Yeah everything he says is usually wrong.

When Stephen A. Smith sounds like a genius, something is going on.

I loved the rants SAS used to go on about Brett Favre being a diva though!

Smokey

yes i am. only because you have Bob tho

Wait why are you talking shit about the bears d?

i meant bears offense. yes jcut was knocked out but even before that progress wasn't being made. except both teams providing bunch of laughs with the TOs in the first half. Your team just had more.

ari

Banned
Yes cause Cutler was tearing the Texans apart in the first half. Your magical 4th quarter comeback or different game needs an asterisk next to it cause it's all what you thought would have happened yet the Bears and Cutler haven't faced a D like their own.

Both your QB's were garbage.
Schaub played like shit also. He have better numbers because he didn't get concussed.

Matrix

Schaub played like shit also. He have better numbers because he didn't get concussed.

lol of course Matt played like shit, your teams D and the weather factored into his suck factor for sure. Can't even recall the last time the guy played in rain and it showed.

Matrix

I see a bunch of bullshit posted for a franchise that hasn't done shit since it's inception.

wtf is your point? Texans fans can't defend their team when certain Bears fans and others call them frauds or shitty.

Smh that's just stupid as shit

squicken

Yeah everything he says is usually wrong.

When Stephen A. Smith sounds like a genius, something is going on.

I loved the rants SAS used to go on about Brett Favre being a diva though!

When ESPN first got Monday Night Countdown they had a segment where they would kick it over to a writers roundtable. It was a pretty impressive collection as far as names. Wilbon, Bayless, and Albom. DET was playing DAL on Scott Mitchell's first MNF game, and Bayless said something like "if Dallas had Barry Sanders he would have 4 2k yard seasons but they'd have zero SBs"

Did it just to watch Albom go nuts and start ranting. The Lord gave Skip a skill and he has exploited it to great personal gain

ari

Banned
Never forget:

Texans fans are all cocky, defeated fatass's!
I tell you one thing, I have never rubbed a lost to any team the bears beat this year. Not even the lions. I just defended and post stats about the games. Take that as you well even from an obnoxious bears fan, but congrats either way.

EDIT: I would like a post audit. I don't know when I straight call the texans fans out. Lol

Smokey

I tell you one thing, I have never rubbed a lost to any team the bears beat this year. Not even the lions. I just defended and post stats about the games. Take that as you well even from an obnoxious bears fan, but congrats either way.

you have bob on your team
you are caught in the cross fire

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Y'all just still pissed Clemens couldn't lead you to victory over the Sox.

GET OVER IT

Da Fuck!?!

Why on earth is this brought up... LOL

2005 stat from Baseball... Damn cuevas did you sip on the wrong bottle, check the label

Matrix

you have bob on your team
you are caught in the cross fire

Funny thing is Bob always starts it. I know for fact I never talk trash before a game cause I never think we will win lol

Top Bottom