• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I know he has yet to dress this season but I didn't realize you'd already forgotten about Suh.

Surely you're not implying Suh is a bust? Probably the best young DT in the league. Without him our defense is complete shit. With him, it's mediocre.

eznark

Banned
That hold might be the new worst missed call of the year. Holy shit.

Kastrioti is Suh going to play this week or is he a healthy scratch again?

Godslay

Banned
I asked to same thing earlier, pretty sure he's in the starting lineup............maybe he was just alittle/alot overrated

Yeah, I'm not sure. Last I heard which was a long time ago, he was third on the depth chart.

Looking at their depth chart though has him as the starter. Haven't heard much of him this year, but then again I haven't been following KC closely.

Looks like Quickies has a better grasp on him.

Nope, someone gif that shit.

untitled-6mnily.gif

harSon

Banned
Exactly. ON that play a chief's helmet didn't touch Leftsucks helmet.

It doesn't matter, you're not supposed to go out of your way to lead with your helmet when tackling the QB.

And ya'll are funny. Two weeks ago, ya'll were mum as fuck, and had sky scraper boners at the sight of bad calls against the Steelers. And now, all of a sudden there's blood in the streets, and we've got the refs on payroll.

jakncoke

Banned
It doesn't matter, you're not supposed to go out of your way to lead with your helmet when tackling the QB.

And ya'll are funny. Two weeks ago, ya'll were mum as fuck, and had sky scraper boners at the sight of bad calls against the Steelers. And now, all of a sudden there's blood in the streets, and we've got the refs on payroll.

You should know by now nfl-age hates the Steelers and loves to troll them

Greg

you just gave FMT one with that kind of imagery

squicken

It doesn't matter. You don't lead with your helmet when tackling the QB. You don't cock your head back and thrust it forward when leading for the tackle against a QB. He TRIED to headbutt Leftwich.

is there such a penalty as attempted helmet to helmet contact?

demigod

He cocked his helmet back and tried to headbutt him (and missed), while the other guy legitimately hit him in the ear peace with the crown of the helmet.

That's about as text book clean as you can get, yup.

It doesn't matter. You don't lead with your helmet when tackling the QB. You don't cock your head back and thrust it forward when leading for the tackle against a QB. He TRIED to headbutt Leftwich.

You're funny. You just said he missed and now you said its text book clean.

Confused. Are you saying that me (Steeler fan) should not be saying a call FOR the Steelers was bs?

eznark

Banned
My stream turned into a slideshow during the other angles, but looking back on the images it definetly wasn't helmet to helmet, although it looks like it from the angle I giffed lol.

111sppea.jpg

Textbook helmet to helmet. Look, he hit Roethlisberger right in the shoulder. How is that not helmet to helmet? You guys are haters.

Top Bottom