• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Cliff Avril is the best player on the Lions defense.

Cliff Avril is overrated without Suh in the middle to free him up. It's not a coincidence his best seasons have been the last two. That's why we didn't give him the big contract he wanted this offseason.

Plus he'll be gone next year anyway. We're drafting Dion Jordan from Oregon with our 14th pick next year.

bionic77

I still think the chiefs can win this game or at least force a tie.

We suck balls at closing games out unless our offense can run out the clock. I don't see that happening.

Get well soon Ben.

The Chiefs are stacking the box, and we're restricting our pass game to screens, dumpoffs and 1 yard slants. If Haley would dial up a real pass play on something other than 3rd and long, maybe we'd get a first down.

And jesus does Cassel blow chunks.

Leftwich can't do anything. his release is so long the opponent breaks on the ball before it's out of his hands.

bionic77

That first down felt like 3 TDs in this game.

We honestly did not deserve to win this game. I will take it, but this game should have ended in a 10-10 tie. We are basically the Chiefs without Ben.

Greg

who is worse is the only real thing to ponder at this point
vwkV1.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Gruden: "If I'm the KC OC, I'm with Matt Cassel coming up with a 2 minute plan.."

Shows Chiefs OC sitting by himself on the bench.

Quikies83

Cassel is 7-17 and 92 yards.... what a fucking loser. I hope Pioli was talking to a real-estate agent when it showed him on the phone.

harSon

Banned
Why are they talking about running up the score and sounding surprised at a pass when it is 13-10

Are you incapable of comprehending English? He said people were expecting a blowout, but that Tomlin cautioned such thinking, and that the current game is anything but.

Top Bottom