• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

demigod

My stream turned into a slideshow during the other angles, but looking back on the images it definetly wasn't helmet to helmet, although it looks like it from the angle I giffed lol.

111sppea.jpg

Like I said, no helmet to helmet, but some steeler fans here trying to argue it was a legit call.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
These days he can't even make the stat sheet.

Defensive tackles are supposed to create plays for the defensive ends and LBs to make. And even then he still makes the stat sheet. AFAIK I believe he has the most sacks of any DT since he came into the league.

He also gives a certain swagger and intensity that we haven't had since the Robert Porcher days.

eznark

Banned
Defensive tackles are supposed to create plays for the defensive ends and LBs to make. And even then he still makes the stat sheet. AFAIK I believe he has the most sacks of any DT since he came into the league.

He also gives a certain swagger and intensity that we haven't had since the Robert Porcher days.

That Porcher dynasty is legendary.

Cliff Avril is the best player on the Lions defense.

But hey, I'm not surprised Lions fans don't know that.
It's hard to read amidst the sound of constant gunfire.

harSon

Banned
Don't like this.

Chiefs ain't doing shit and they're still moving the ball better than us.

The Chiefs are stacking the box, and we're restricting our pass game to screens, dumpoffs and 1 yard slants. If Haley would dial up a real pass play on something other than 3rd and long, maybe we'd get a first down.

And jesus does Cassel blow chunks.

Top Bottom