• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

GO NINERS!!

kiss9ers.gif

MechDX

Is Schaub better than the Bears defense though? Don't think so...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/chi/chicago-bears

Look at all the great QB's that Bears "defense" has feasted on......Texans got tons of shit for their weak early schedule yet the Bears AND Flacons schedules were way easier going by team records. The one good QB they played, they lost to.
Schaub is a good game manager and the play action fake will eat the agressive Bears D up.

Godslay

Banned
Only position that Tebow should be playing is waterboy.

Greg McElroy is the real backup/star in waiting.

Careful. You know what is right.

Also : jnc @ MechDx. I thought you said Denver wouldnt even get to 10 - 6. I forgive you though.

Jets logic is that they're paying Sanchez all this money so he has to play.

Woody should just fucking get it over with and fire Tanny and Rex right now just so Tebow can play. He's not even getting a fair shot because the shithead GM went out of his way to overpay a garbage QB who was never any good.

Why.jpg

Without him this team would be even more in the fucking gutter. But please fire him, maybe him and his brother can start a tag team in Dallas, so at least he's out of the division.

Fox318

And if not this year, lets just keep him as the starter for next year so he can rise then. No need to rush things.
Tebow to the Pats for 5 1st round picks.
Jets logic is that they're paying Sanchez all this money so he has to play.

Woody should just fucking get it over with and fire Tanny and Rex right now just so Tebow can play. He's not even getting a fair shot because the shithead GM went out of his way to overpay a garbage QB who was never any good.

Only thong you can criticize Tanny for is drafting Vlad Ducasse as high as he did. He has managed the cap pretty well but he has relied a little too much on free agents but he has done a decent job managing the cap.

From 1970-2008 the jets had 4 playoff wins.

Under Rex(2009-) the Jets have 4-2 playoff record.

Don't you talk shit about Rex.

They're going to get styled on next week by the one QB shorter than Aaron Rodgers!

Can he dunk?

He is no greg

I suspect that Rex Ryan is evil.
It's like the only reason he even got Tebow is to keep him on the sidelines, in order to prevent the message of goodness, faith, and hope from prevailing every Sunday.
Seriously one of the worst things about this season.

Look at all the great QB's that Bears "defense" has feasted on......Texans got tons of shit for their weak early schedule yet the Bears AND Flacons schedules were way easier going by team records. The one good QB they played, they lost to.
Schaub is a good game manager and the play action fake will eat the agressive Bears D up.

Okay, don't think Schaub is that good. The Bears defense is REALLY good Mech.

It's a win-win this week. We either beat down the Iggles or Garrett gets fired. I don't know which one I want more to be honest.

Fox318

I suspect that Rex Ryan is evil.
It's like the only reason he even got Tebow is to keep him on the sidelines, in order to prevent the message of goodness, faith, and hope from prevailing every Sunday.
Seriously one of the worst things about this season.

Woody picked up Tebow because he wants to groom him in the New York spotlight for a future in presidential politics leading to a global takeover and enslavement under Dear Leader Tebow.

The fate of the world is in Mark Sanchez's hands to keep him on the bench.

Fox318

As somebody who isn't a cowboys fan can somebody explain to me why they say Jerrah is the problem as GM? His team almost always looks talented it just seems like they lack good coaching and game planing to me which you can't really go up and replace every year.

MechDX

As somebody who isn't a cowboys fan can somebody explain to me why they say Jerrah is the problem as GM? His team almost always looks talented it just seems like they lack good coaching and game planing to me which you can't really go up and replace every year.

Al Davis is possessing the body of Jerry Jones.

Drakeon

3 posts above yours.

He meddles with the team and constantly undermines the coaches' authority. Simple example: he hired Jason Garrett as OC before hiring Wade as head coach.

BobDylan

this thread was a life saver while waiting in line for halo. I dont know if I have ever heard so much nerd speak in my life. mind blown.

go pack go

Striker

Great OP.

Winnable game versus Cincinnati. I'm sure Dalton will throw for 250 or they'll run for 200+, shit happens. Offense has to step up and guys like Bennett and Nicks need to contribute. Only Cruz is worth a damn lately and the one getting open. Too bad Diehl is still stuck on the fucking starting line.

Excellent job Bucket. Probably best thread that you've done this sea....
Click that image for the NSFW version. ;)

...what have you done.

Edit: RIP Gaborn. Can't believe that. Disagreed with him on almost everything I saw him write but my god, what a shame. At least the Lions were halfway decent these last few years for him.

ari

Banned

You guys got absolutely obliterated by that same QB....argument is completely against you. Oh, and lol at that fake action pass crap, we ain't no AFC jr varsity team like the bills, This will be the toughest defense you play all year.

You guys got absolutely obliterated by that same QB....argument is completely against you. Oh, and lol at that fake action pass crap, we ain't no AFC jr varsity team like the bills, This will be the toughest defense you play all year.

The Texans still have to play the Pats D later this year, bro!

:(

ari

Banned
Well, there are more of them so I'm inclined to agree.
Lol, how did I walked into that shit?

Thursday night football is shit. Need to cancel the rest of the games for this season. Damn. How did they get the shitty end of the schedule before the season even started? Or is it that many crappy teams in the league?

Top Bottom