• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
si has a good point about Sean Payton. He won't go to the 'Boyz, but how about the 'Skins? Dan Snyder will be hands off and will give him a king's ransom. I think Bob could run his system with some study and a couple of healthy receivers.

Talon

si has a good point about Sean Payton. He won't go to the 'Boyz, but how about the 'Skins? Dan Snyder will be hands off and will give him a king's ransom. I think Bob could run his system with some study and a couple of healthy receivers.
He'd be stupid not to shop himself around and get a fat paycheck. Who cares if you get a few riled up Saints fans?

Dragon

Banned
Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess. Pats cheated got caught cheating and haven't been able to win in all those years since.

You're the one comparing NFL Championships to Super Bowls so that seems to be your refrain. Keep bitching about the Pats though, anything to take you away from the fact that your team is shitty shit shit.

If you're just going to make shit up then the Eagles have 456 Super Bowl wins, trailing only the Packers who have infinity.

images

Dragon

Banned
Slavery didn't happen because I wasn't born yet.

Comparing football to slavery? Kay.

I liken it to Yankee fans touting their 27 championships, 20 of which happened before they were born.

When did you start watching football?

Patriots didn't start playing football until Dragon started paying attention. No way did they play that many times in less than a decade.

I've actually been rooting for the Pats since the middle of the '92 season, which we've covered numerous times.

RBH

Am I nuts for actually considering getting the Lumia 920? (current iPhone 4 user with an expired contract)

Nothing wrong with the iPhone, but I just feel like considering my options (Nexus 4, Galaxy S3, Lumia 920, iPhone 5) before possibly jumping into a new two-year contract.

jmdajr

Am I nuts for actually considering getting the Lumia 920? (current iPhone 4 user with an expired contract)

Nothing wrong with the iPhone, but I just feel like considering my options (Nexus 4, Galaxy S3, Lumia 920, iPhone 5) before possibly jumping into a new two-year contract.

Nuts? Nope. You might miss some apps your used to, but seems to be a quality phone.

Lunchbox

Banned
The Dolphins presently lead the rivalry with 49 regular season wins to 41 Patriot wins
Jets were also superbowl winners once, back in 69
packers allegedly won some nfc championships they call superbowls back when no one had tvs
dolphins were also a threat to us once

was, did, had, CANT

Relevant teams and real dynasties like the patriots create history every year, dont live off them like washed up has beens

Jets were also superbowl winners once, back in 69
packers allegedly won some nfc championships they call superbowls back when no one had tvs
dolphins were also a threat to us once

was, did, had, CANT

Relevant teams and real dynasties like the patriots create history every year, dont live off them like washed up has beens

LOLOLOLOLOL

Milchjon

On all accounts, it's a very good phone.

2 caveats:
If you're used to the weight of an iPhone 5 without a case, you might want to pick one up first to see if you think it's too heavy. I don't. It's huge though, but most smartphones seem to be these days.
And if you're an app guy, you might wanna check the availability of those first.

What are your specific doubts?

Top Bottom