• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

I must have missed the Gaborn news. What happened? I guess that explains why there hasn't been any of Garborn's downer topics in OT the past month. Sad.

Good OT, but holy shit are there some bad matchups this week. Like borderline unwatchable bad.

Spinluck

We are gonna get the win that's rightfully ours, damn Jags.

I guess the bullshit slant play had to happen in order for us to pull bullshit on the Packers. We were SUPPOSED to beat the Jags, and the Packers were SUPPOSED to beat us.

But I guess it's some kind of trade off.

Might as well get over that loss to the Jags, but we better win Thursday.

Anyways, 5-3, that's already more than double the wins from last year!

gallery_46_8_178188.gif

Midseason collapse is still possible, thank goodness our schedule is easy as hell though, assuming Texans rest players, which would be a shitty idea imo.

I got bronchitis. Ain't nobody got time for that, indeed.

And Jay Cutler hates the bright lights. Anything less than 3 interceptions would be considered a good performance from him

jmdajr

Battle of the two best 7-1 teams that can't beat Green Bay. Going to be an awesome game.
Not a must win for the Texans, but gotta show up better than that last prime time match.

Novid

Banned

How can a team lose to the worst defence in NFL History? 31 teams would be salivating. Rookie Running Backs would be gashing the line. Wide Recivers would be puting up madden type numbers. But not Reid's team. Noooo. Hes got to lose to a team that even Alabama would wreck the shit out of. I mean... 13 points? How bad is this team really?

You know - i wonder is there is a heath related issue going on that everybody keeping secret over at Leigh - the man isnt all there. And so goes the team. Its time to get Saban (the good Saban not the bad one and we all know who the bad one is) to bring some good old SEC thingamabob that helps him win National Championships. This team is the biggest joke in the League - even worse that the Cowgirls and that is saying something.

Its one thing to lose to cajin's squad when they are good. its another thing to lose...LIKE THAT.

cajunator

Banned
IND @ JAC - Luck's good. Gabbert's not.

SD @ TB - San Diego can't always play like shit.
TEN @ MIA - Reggie Bush has turned out to be ok.
BUF @ NE - Pats are getting it together.
OAK @ BAL - Flacco vs Palmer. Have to go with Flacco.
DEN @ CAR - Denver's pretty good.
NYG @ CIN - No way the Giants lose twice.
DET @ MIN - Vikebike has a flat.
ATL @ NO - I'm not convinced. Please prove me wrong Saints.
-----------
NYJ @ SEA - This gonna be ugly.
DAL @ PHI - Only Dallas could fuck this up but I doubt it. Philly is BAD.
STL @ SF - Frisco fitted.
----------
HOU @ CHI - Good game but I think Chicago matches up well.

KC @ PIT - not even a second thought.

cajunator

Banned

How can a team lose to the worst defence in NFL History? 31 teams would be salivating. Rookie Running Backs would be gashing the line. Wide Recivers would be puting up madden type numbers. But not Reid's team. Noooo. Hes got to lose to a team that even Alabama would wreck the shit out of. I mean... 13 points? How bad is this team really?

You know - i wonder is there is a heath related issue going on that everybody keeping secret over at Leigh - the man isnt all there. And so goes the team. Its time to get Saban (the good Saban not the bad one and we all know who the bad one is) to bring some good old SEC thingamabob that helps him win National Championships. This team is the biggest joke in the League - even worse that the Cowgirls and that is saying something.

Its one thing to lose to cajin's squad when they are good. its another thing to lose...LIKE THAT.

Dude, Alabama would get fucked out of the Stadium by the Browns, let alone the Saints.
Whole different level. Don't be stupid.

RBH

khan_khanketterman-e1339872621392.jpg

Jaguars owner Shad Khan said he is “embarrassed” by the team’s 1-7 start but added that in-season changes isn’t the solution.

Appearing on “Jaguars All Access,” on Action News 47, Khan discussed the state of the team. Among the comments:

“It’s embarrassing but there are better days ahead. I’m deeply grateful to the fans for supporting us. They’ve done their part. Now we have to do our part.”

“Whether it’s a football team or an auto parts company, you need three things: Right people in the right spots, processing and decision making that’s right and you need support from fans, sponsors or owners. We have to finish the season. You can’t be rushing to judgment. I wish life was that simple, that you could hire and fire people and things would change. I am committed to building a sustainable, winning organization.”

“I’m not a talent evaluator so I’ll let you guys be the judge of that. My job is to get the people who evaluate the talent. Over time, they’re going to get it right. I don’t want to speak on the talent. The results, we know. Obviously, if you’re a Jaguars fans, Jaguars player or coach, front office, this is not a good thing. We have to move on and produce better results.”
http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blo...-11-05/jaguars-shad-khan-addresses-1-7-record

Go Pats
Fuck the Bills Fuck the Jets too

IND @ JAC

SD @ TB
TEN @ MIA
BUF @ NE
OAK @ BAL
DEN @ CAR
NYG @ CIN
DET @ MIN
ATL @ NO
-----------
NYJ @ SEA
DAL @ PHI
STL @ SF
----------
HOU @ CHI

KC @ PIT

IND @ JAC

SD @ TB
TEN @ MIA
BUF @ NE
OAK @ BAL
DEN @ CAR
NYG @ CIN
DET @ MIN
ATL @ NO - Turner should have a big day against the arm tackling 'Aints.
-----------
NYJ @ SEA
DAL @ PHI
STL @ SF
----------
HOU @ CHI

KC @ PIT

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Only thong you can criticize Tanny for is drafting Vlad Ducasse as high as he did. He has managed the cap pretty well but he has relied a little too much on free agents but he has done a decent job managing the cap.

Does the name Vernon Gholston ring a bell?

cajunator

Banned
Why is Philly so bad in the redzone? they move effortlessly in between the 20s but cant seem to punch it in. with ALL those guys they have. Its mindboggling.

eznark

Banned
Why is Philly so bad in the redzone? they move effortlessly in between the 20s but cant seem to punch it in. with ALL those guys they have. Its mindboggling.

Because they have receivers who can't run routes, a running back who can't get hard yards and an inaccurate quarterback. Those are great for Big Plays but shit for consistently getting 4-5 yard gains in a 20 yard space.

Mrbob

I'll take a shot at this

1)!They have no running game

2) Vick has no touch on his throws. Everything is a low flying laser. Makes it tougher to catch the ball when the field shrinks

3) Vick has terrible pocket presence

4) Turnovers due all of the above

Top Bottom