• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

MechDX

texansbears.png

Sconi hatred for the Bears runs deep.

bro fist!

JCizzle

Niners facing that trap game, I'm worried about playing down and letting the Rams play that dirty/physical game that Fischer loves.

jakncoke

Banned
Anyone watching cbs pregame show? Someone i talk to who is know to say outlandish and exaggerate said he heard on it that Jerry Jones might decide to take over HC duties if they lose, anyone confirm this

squicken

http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121111/SPORTS/121119853/1004

look at buffalo and it's (not so) deep passing game

"“When you get a 5-11 guy 30 yards down the field, he’s got to have more separation to appear open than a guy who’s 6-4 down the field,” said Lofton, who coached receivers for the Raiders and San Diego Chargers before getting into broadcasting.

“If you’re throwing the ball over the top of a defender, the receiver has to have a step. If I’m 6-3 and down the field against the typical corner at 5-11, then I appear to be open.”

Never really considered that. I know it helps to have a guy that can go up and get it. Maybe that's why Vincent Jackson can seem so slow but do so much work downfield

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Anyone watching cbs pregame show? Someone i talk to who is know to say outlandish and exaggerate said he heard on it that Jerry Jones might decide to take over HC duties if they lose, anyone confirm this

That would be fucking funny if that happens.

Big game for the Phins today, if they blow this one I think it's safe to say they aren't going anywhere this year.

Alabama loss yesterday was satisfying, Saban is still just as big of a tool after a loss as ever.

Top Bottom