• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

ari

Banned
Jay cutler faked an injury so he didn't have to finish the NFC championship so I'm not sure bears fans should talk shit
Medical evidence says you're wrong, or do you think that the bears cover it up just to troll?

I am also not sure how that has anything to do with teams cheating to win. Giants, pats, steelers, saints are all winning teams that are also known cheaters. Too many acquisitions against those teams to think otherwise.

Also, half of the steelers and packers looks abnormal, like, Barry Bonds abnormal, the type of abnormal that can't be made in a gym, abnormal.

Moral of the story, cheaters are winners, I guess.

Whatup, B!
I am and so are you. Good to be back (for the next 1.5 months anyway), gotta make a plan on how I get banned so the Giants win their 3rd Superbowl. Making a separate plan that gives David Diehl a mysterious yet stubborn case a food poisoning that keeps him out a month. Goddamn Coughlin and his loyalty for not keeping Locklear as the starter.

Greg

Top 10 GAF ballers

1) mastershake
4) bionics decrepit ass
10) Greg's non-dunking ass

fill in the rest as needed!
I haven't played basketball in years, and I was never really great at it to begin with. The only thing I had was my speed, and my hops were negated by my size/height.

I'll challenge anyone in a sprint though - or a match of tennis/ping pong. I could've picked up a degree in ping pong before I graduated college with the amount of class I skipped to play.

I haven't played basketball in years, and I was never really great at it to begin with. The only thing I had was my speed, and my hops were negated by my size/height.

I'll challenge anyone in a sprint though - or a match of tennis/ping pong. I could've picked up a degree in ping pong before I graduated college with the amount of class I skipped to play.

Oh that.
Beer pong, well thats a different story..

I wish I was better at table tennis. Love smashing the ball at my buddies face/head..lol

ari

Banned
You know....i went to a free mason thing or...meeting thursday, aaaannnndd that shit was beyond normal. It was like a PTA meeting or some shit. Police officers, military personal and veterans such as myself, teachers, grocery store owners and even a librarian were among the back tables where i was seating.

I didn't see anything too outrageous like goat heads and demonic seance and crap, but that place scares the shit out of me none the less. The entire environment does actually. Everyone seems normal, but i can't put my figure on it.

The way they approached me was weird also. I have asked my chief in the navy (who was a free mason) a while back about how life is. "Hook ups galore" he said. So monday morning at the grocery store, a Filipino guy approached me and said "spot check", Right there, that was something my chief would have said (I was a 3M maintenance person) that got my interest but i still continued to walk around until he told me about an upcoming meeting for the free masons. He told me that my now senior chief said i was interested.

These guys are literally everywhere and well operational even for the internet age we are in..lol... Anyway, The stories a couple of these masons and eastern stars have told me were nothing short but amazing. Seriously, this group got it shit together and spends ALOT of money between each other.

I am not returning though. I just think it is a cult and i guess that is a scary thing for me. I don't want to be too deep and start worshiping something else but god. I cannot deny the fact that i have seen this society in action though. The masons in the navy gets promoted out of this world, and each and everyone of them would tell you that is because they are masons. So, meh. still....not for me. Meeting up next thursday.

If anyone was or is a mason, please pm me so i can get the real scoop....everyone i have ever met who was a mason seemed too normal and had religious back grounds to be worshiping the goat man. lol

Troll

Banned
You know....i went to a free mason thing or...meeting thursday, aaaannnndd that shit was beyond normal. It was like a PTA meeting or some shit. Police officers, military personal and veterans such as myself, teachers, grocery store owners and even a librarian were among the back tables where i was seating.

I didn't see anything too outrageous like goat heads and demonic seance and crap, but that place scares the shit out of me none the less. The entire environment does actually. Everyone seems normal, but i can't put my figure on it.

The way they approached me was weird also. I have asked my chief in the navy (who was a free mason) a while back about how life is. "Hook ups galore" he said. So monday morning at the grocery store, a Filipino guy approached me and said "spot check", Right there, that was something my chief would have said (I was a 3M maintenance person) that got my interest but i still continued to walk around until he told me about an upcoming meeting for the free masons. He told me that my now senior chief said i was interested.

These guys are literally everywhere and well operational even for the internet age we are in..lol... Anyway, The stories a couple of these masons and eastern stars have told me were nothing short but amazing. Seriously, this group got it shit together and spends ALOT of money between each other.

I am not returning though. I just think it is a cult and i guess that is a scary thing for me. I don't want to be too deep and start worshiping something else but god. I cannot deny the fact that i have seen this society in action though. The masons in the navy gets promoted out of this world, and each and everyone of them would tell you that is because they are masons. So, meh. still....not for me. Meeting up next thursday.

If anyone was or is a mason, please pm me so i can get the real scoop....everyone i have ever met who was a mason seemed too normal and had religious back grounds to be worshiping the goat man. lol

wut

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

I had a few pretty in depth conversations with a handful of my friends about this, but from talking to people who have relatives that are masons, all the way to masons themselves, it's really just a group working together to try and make the community better, at least AFAIK. There was a whole thread on this. It was pretty funny how split it was with people taking it for what it is, then the conspiracy theorist side.

I didn't realize that I like basketball until very recently.

I could have probably been a good point guard and I can still grab the rim of the basket in the crap shape I'm in today.

Missed opportunity.

squicken

Tidbits from Greg Cosell on Shutdown Corner Podcast on why Russell Wilson is so great

-Russ is on pace to throw fewest passes ever by a 16 game starter breaking record Alex set last year. Alex is #2 this year fyi

-Most impressive thing about Russ is the throws he doesn't make. He doesn't try and make difficult throws where the window is small, and instead scrambles around until a WR breaks open

about 45 minutes in

http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=Aql6Kn...f/web/8tn7dz/GregCosellWeek10Preview11912.mp3

Vesmir

Banned
Saw Skyfall, got a new girl, on track for an ace semester. All I need is a Jets loss and my weekend is made. A Rams win would be nice too. [fatqb]also one of those sandwiches[/fatqb]

Go Hawks.

BRRRRRR!!

It's cold in here!!

There must be some VikeBike in the atmosphere!!

qMTsql.jpg

LESS GO VIKINGZ WE GONNA PLUNDER DAT KITTEN ASS AND FEAST IN THE HALLS OF ODIN!!

PONDER BE PRAISED!!

squicken

What was the point of Phil Jackson retiring, if a phone call brings him back?

I think the son of the owner doesn't get along with him and was put in charge, and now the dad is taking back control. Their both dumb but it's a mistake to bring back Phil. Should have just made kobe the coach

New look at how Robert Kraft dealt with his coaches

Kraft also told Myers that he confronted Belichick about the taping.

“How much did this help us on a scale of 1 to 100?” Kraft asked Belichick.

“One,” Belichick replied.

“Then you’re a real schmuck,” Kraft said he told Belichick.

Kraft calling Belichick a schmuck. Well, that’s certainly an interesting exchange to think about.

Kraft said he never thought about firing Belichick after the controversy, and maintains that Belichick wouldn’t do anything “deliberately” wrong.

“He would take every edge he could get but he would never knowingly break the rules or cross the line,” Kraft said. “I know him. I’m not saying he was a choir boy.”

“Kraft,” Myers wrote, “believes every player on his team ‘has my family name attached to it. I don’t want thugs and hoodlums here.’ . . . He told his coaches that if he needed ‘thugs and hoodlums’ to win, he would get out of the business.”

Kraft is the best.

bionic77

I have lost my 1st 2nd and 3rd step but I refuse to believe I could lose to any non-pro at Ping Pong and definitely not to a Sconi.

Hard to find people to play with as you get older. We played a fuck ton in college though. No one could beat me though. Too bad Ping Pong is like the least impressive sport to be really good at though.

eznark

Banned
:lol they had Rodney Harrison on the team. He was so dirty he makes Suh look like a gentleman.

Kraft is a dickless liar.

Edelman sexually assaulted a woman an bob Kraft paid to settle out of court. Guess he just doesn't want the "wrong" types of thugs and criminals.

What a sad sad day for me, no Browns football. Now I have to watch all of your shitty teams. Football just won't be the same for me :"/

bionic77

Edelman sexually assaulted a woman an bob Kraft paid to settle out of court. Guess he just doesn't want the "wrong" types of thugs and criminals.
I want to shit on them but my hypocrisy chip prevents me from doing so on this subject. I leave it in your hands.

There are probably some Packers owners in prison for sheep rape, so no hypocrisy here!!

Wasn't there a story about a bunch of Packers players assaulting some lady a couple of years ago ?

Side note: I would totally let the new Bond girl buy me a diner. Mmmmmm

eznark

Banned
Wasn't there a story about a bunch of Packers players assaulting some lady a couple of years ago ?

Side note: I would totally let the new Bond girl buy me a diner. Mmmmmm

One player yeah. But the Packers owner never claimed to give a shit. Unlike Kraft who is obviously a lying racist.

squicken

Some interesting tidbits about SF-STL

1. Of their projected 53 man roster, only one player is unavailable to SF. Amazing health two years in a year, especially since they don't really sub out much on defense. High play count for starters

2. Bradford didn't play vs SF last yeat b/c of the high ankle sprain

3. SF put AJ Feely on IR with a broken hand in the first game, and would have put Clemens on IR with an injured shoulder, but the second game was the last of the year

Top Bottom