• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

NomarTyme

Some interesting tidbits about SF-STL

1. Of their projected 53 man roster, only one player is unavailable to SF. Amazing health two years in a year, especially since they don't really sub out much on defense. High play count for starters

2. Bradford didn't play vs SF last yeat b/c of the high ankle sprain

3. SF put AJ Feely on IR with a broken hand in the first game, and would have put Clemens on IR with an injured shoulder, but the second game was the last of the year

AKA Rams gonna get stomped.

Tidbits from Greg Cosell on Shutdown Corner Podcast on why Russell Wilson is so great

-Russ is on pace to throw fewest passes ever by a 16 game starter breaking record Alex set last year. Alex is #2 this year fyi

-Most impressive thing about Russ is the throws he doesn't make. He doesn't try and make difficult throws where the window is small, and instead scrambles around until a WR breaks open

about 45 minutes in

http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=Aql6Kn...f/web/8tn7dz/GregCosellWeek10Preview11912.mp3
My god those guys hate the Jags and Gabbert so much.

Slo

BRRRRRR!!

It's cold in here!!

There must be some VikeBike in the atmosphere!!

qMTsql.jpg

LESS GO VIKINGZ WE GONNA PLUNDER DAT KITTEN ASS AND FEAST IN THE HALLS OF ODIN!!

PONDER BE PRAISED!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

min-vikings-fan.jpg

viking-dog03.jpg

20081110_fan_vikings_33.jpg

20121024__121025vikings.jpg

Vikings-fan.jpg

squicken

AKA Rams gonna get stomped.

srsly it's going to be bad. both sides of the ball. best hope is harbs spent the bye week focusing on next week's game

My god those guys hate the Jags and Gabbert so much.

Saw an interesting Warren Buffet quote made in relation to players going to Jags and failing

"When a management with a reputation for brilliance tackles a business with a reputation for bad economics, it is the reputation of the business that remains intact."

Are we sure any player has a chance to get better with coaches and operation that JAX has and does have? I mentioned earlier that the Rams lost 3 QBs to injury last year, and that was solely due to Josh McDaniels refusal to adjust to the reality that his offensive line couldn't block all the wonderful 7 step drop routes he had cooked up. It was a turkey shoot on his QBs

MechDX

My biggest concern with the rain is Tate not playing again. Forsett hasnt shown much so I hope Grimes gets some carries.

squicken

Schefter just flinging

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
NFL teams with coaching uncertainties already are plotting ways to talk to and try to hire Oregon head coach Chip Kelly.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
California officials have been courting Carolina owner Jerry Richardson in the hopes of bringing Panthers to LA -- with no luck so far.

Cam in LA oh please God yes.

If that doesn't end in anything other than a high speed car chase through California, I'll be terribly disappointed.

Greg

just saw the NFL shop commercial with Jay Cutler and laughed

but apparently it's old because I just looked it up and it's dated Aug 17, 2012 on youtube

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Tonight's game in Chicago. Wind gusts to 40 mph, temp in 30s, 100% chance of rain/snow

Schaub had one of his best games ever playing in Green bay and I'm sure Watt will be fine.

The rest of the Texans esp AJ and Foster stink in this kind of weather and if OD doesn't play ugh

LETS GO BEARS!

Top Bottom