• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

TheFatOne

Dennard is having a rough game today. Pats desperately need a veteran corner, and safety. I think Dennard can still become a decent player though.

Whoever makes a mistake first wins this game basically.

I get suckered every week. I think maybe this is the week the Pats defense will show some improvement.

Talamius

Defense has not been terrible, but outside of the first drive the offense has been FCS caliber. Crowd is on Carolina hard and rightfully so.

Shitty part is having to sit on this shit loss for two weeks. The positive part is that this team desperately needs the bye. Lots of evaluation needs to be done on both sides of the ball and special teams which hasn't been very good.

I think the self-scouting will do them a world of good. Eli is playing awful. The receivers aren't doing much better and I truly hope that the coaching staff looks at the offensive line objectively puts the best players on the field. That isn't happening right now.

riversface.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Don't feel bad, they guy still makes me nervous when he is back there.

Goddamn Miller take it easy on Cam.

Yea, but at least your team actually can block on special teams.

Draxal

Sure you've won two Super Bowls but what you done for us lately?

No, he's not going to get any heat from this year for obvious reasons. But this stuff happens every year in November, and that's why he gets heat so much before this year.

He's stuck with two very bad players for way too long (Bradshaw/Diehl), specifically this year, and they need to do so some self scouting on adjustments, and have a good December, but they have always looked this bad in November.

Top Bottom