• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

TheFatOne

I'm glad the Pats didn't over think the situation like they did earlier in the year. Take the points, and hope your defense makes a play. Worst case you are tied.

Stephen has recovered nicely after his horrible start to the season.

This is a great sign.Kickers can be fragile so it's nice to know the Pats can rely on him at the end of games.

Doorman

I figured that when I turned the game back on again, there'd be about 8 minutes left in the game and we'd be down by 14. Instead there are 11 minutes and we're only down by 7. I don't like these odds, we aren't behind enough to pull off a comeback right now.

I'm glad the Pats didn't over think the situation like they did earlier in the year. Take the points, and hope your defense makes a play. Worst case you are tied.

This is a great sign.Kickers can be fragile so it's nice to know the Pats can rely on him at the end of games.

Well good call because there is still lots of time left. So couldn't agree more.

Stephen has recovered nicely after his horrible start to the season.

Oh yeah, he had few misses earlier this year. He is a good kicker, I didn't want him to get fired.

Top Bottom