• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Dennard is having a rough game today. Pats desperately need a veteran corner, and safety. I think Dennard can still become a decent player though.

I get suckered every week. I think maybe this is the week the Pats defense will show some improvement.

Yeah other than the late hit call, he made pretty big tackles today, almost two touchdowns saved but they got them the very plays.

Ridley in action, nice.

Dragon

Banned
A fake FG is a dick move

When the Patriots went into fuck you mode in '07 they never did that and people bitched about them having Brady in the game in the second quarter against the Redskins. Another reason to hate the Ravens and their asshole coach.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ravens running it up cause they're still butt hurt the Texans raped them last game. Have to pick on the poor Raiders.

edit- And my brain is scrambled cause of the Texans bye week... nm and the Texans didn't have a bye week... fuck I need sleep.

TheFatOne

Yeah other than the late hit call, he made pretty big tackles today, almost two touchdowns saved but they got them the very plays.

Ridley in action, nice.
That's what you expect from a rookie so I can't hate on him too much. I just hope he continues to improve, but knowing the Pats history with corners I doubt it.

Canon should make a commercial about the durability of their cameras using nothing but actual footage of NFL players almost killing cameramen on the sidelines.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
2012november11151834.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford extending the play with his feet. Even the announcers agree:

"underrated part of Staffords game is his athleticism"

Top Bottom