• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Doorman

I figured that when I turned the game back on again, there'd be about 8 minutes left in the game and we'd be down by 14. Instead there are 11 minutes and we're only down by 7. I don't like these odds, we aren't behind enough to pull off a comeback right now.

*Glances at game-clock*

AAAAAAaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

No fuck Arians even more. I want something in between! Thats not asking much

lol falcons. hope they pull it off so falcons-age wont be able to omg omg 0 losses anymore

You are nuts. The Steelers have an almost perfect offense. They control the clock great which keeps their defense fresh and makes them look better then they are.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FUCKKKKK YOU JACOBY!!!!

this is some bs... Holliday and Jacoby on the same Sunday.

JABEE

I don't know. I like a lot of the players on the Ravens offense. Ray Rice is a really good player. Their defense is injured and old, but they are 7-2 and play in the AFC. I think that's a "pretty good" team. They wouldn't be my team to come out of the AFC, but they are "pretty good."

LJ11

Good rush by Kyle Williams, Brady had a receiver open, surprised he didn't expect the pick play to come open. Think he was worried about a batted pass, only explanation.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Hey look, we get destroyed when not playing the Jags. Shocked.

Fire the GM and coaching staff.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Squicken was just saying at least Jones is having a bad day.

clearly the opposite of whatever squicken says happens. He quits rooting for the texans, now theyre one of the best teams in the league. He starts rooting for the rams, now they're one of the worst!

Top Bottom