• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

What a game so far, I know we have a 10 point lead but that doesn't mean shit with the way the game is going on right now, if it wasn't for this play.

Hope it is a fumble but our D is a real joke.

TheFatOne

I know Spikes fucked up, but why don't the Pats just blitz a little more. They have some guys who might be able to do some damage blitzing. Also fucking Mayo being exposed for the overrated garbage he is. He loves to make those tackles 5-10 yards down the field, but he never makes any impact plays.

Its very hard to have faith in that defense.
However once you watch enough divisional Saints games you know they always come down to a one score game.

Right, but when a team is on the other side of the field, and you've already decided that they would score a touchdown, you've given up just like the defense might do near the end of the game.

harSon

Banned
Yeah yeah. great stats, but i dont like hows its run.

I don't like how it's run either. The yardage is ridiculously low per attempt, and it's boring as fuck to watch, but I can't really argue with the results. I think we could definitely mix in the play action a bit more, and sprinkle in a few longer routes on manageable downs, but outside of that, I'm pretty happy with the results thus far.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Top Bottom