• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Meier

Rivers gonna Rivers. Two weeks in a row where an INT happy QB kicks ass the first 3 quarters and then the Bucs finally get to him a few times to ice a game.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
SOMEONE PLEASE, DEAR LORD PLEASE .gif that Von Miller Safety Dance

I'm in fucking tears

He was already dancing before play was over

Haha!

TheFatOne

Mayo is just fucking awesome today. What a wonderful hit. I love seeing players get his when they are clearly out of bounds. What a solid play by Mayo.

Doorman

I said when Minnesota beat Detroit the first time around that our season was done, we had no shot at making the playoffs.

I wonder if I'll pick up a few more converts now that Minnesota has beaten us for a second time? We might well get swept in the entire division.

harSon

Banned
You are nuts. The Steelers have an almost perfect offense. They control the clock great which keeps their defense fresh and makes them look better then they are.

It's also somewhat reliant on the defense since it's not exactly a recipe for putting a lot of points on the board. Don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly content with our offensive output thus far, but our outright refusal to run the play action despite the fact that we're running the ball effectively has been a bit baffling.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
clearly the opposite of whatever squicken says happens. He quits rooting for the texans, now theyre one of the best teams in the league. He starts rooting for the rams, now they're one of the worst!

haha

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
wow first time all year CBS has switched me to a more competitive game. I now get pats v bills.

Top Bottom