• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

squicken

It's a start!

Most of the injuries are on defense. The offense was doing the same crap before the injuries. They have talent. They just don't have a team. Even Carson could actually be good with this squad given the right system. Why would you even change the running scheme that worked well with 3 different backs last season? Not like we run the ball until garbage time anyway... it's all 5 step drop checkdowns and wheel routes up in this bitch.

tough for a first time guy like allen to assemble a staff. always a killer when the coordinators give you no chance

squicken

This team has the talent to compete and win, but an absolute wet bag for a coaching staff. 6 of our 8 losses this season have come by 7 points or less. The Panthers have been tied or leading in the 4th quarter 18 times in Rivera's tenure as head coach. He is 8-10 (8-10!!!) in those games. He is 1-11 in games decided by a TD or less. He's a horrific gameday HC.

hahaa I knew he was bad but not that bad! You never know. Bucs turnaround has been great but people don't understand the amount of resources they dumped into that offense. i'm sure raheem wished they did that while he was there

Rorschach

I'm sorry Rors :-(

I expected this. It was just as bad last time these two teams met where all Brees did was throw to the flat and screens and still put up points in bunches. Playing this team is like having a bye. You can just play one note all day and get away with it. This time, they're just abusing the safeties.

Narag

Believe. Pats will hold them to a field goal.

There you go. I don't see Indy coming back as the NE D is just getting more aggressive and confident. It's a shame as the D had held up for the most part but the ST gaffe and the two turnovers leading to 14 points by the O sunk the Colts.

Sokantish

I expected this. It was just as bad last time these two teams met where all Brees did was throw to the flat and screens and still put up points in bunches. Playing this team is like having a bye. You can just play one note all day and get away with it. This time, they're just abusing the safeties.

I know how pathetic this game is, but its kind of nice to see them using Reece!

Top Bottom