• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

TheFatOne

This Pats defense has really stepped it up today. Nice improvement over the first quarter. Just a killer play by the Pats offense. Go right for the kill.

my ipad browser is faster than all 3

And its not embarrassing when the opposite sex sees it

Chrome on my iPad Mini destroys all of them too. It's not even close. When I see people going "Oh my god this browser is so fast!" I cringe. I guess if your own experience with a browser is the 3DS, this would seem fast.

TheFatOne

There you go. I don't see Indy coming back as the NE D is just getting more aggressive and confident. It's a shame as the D had held up for the most part but the ST gaffe and the two turnovers leading to 14 points by the O sunk the Colts.

I like this colts team though. Once Luck gets another weapon or two than can easily be one of the elite teams in the NFL , and make a long sustained run. I don't get to watch Luck all the time, but he is damn impressive.

my ipad browser is faster than all 3

And its not embarrassing when the opposite sex sees it

Hahaha fuck you man. My babes went crazy for my consoles.

woman-licking-psp.jpg

Dragon

Banned
Chrome on my iPad Mini destroys all of them too. It's not even close. When I see people going "Oh my god this browser is so fast!" I cringe. I guess if your own experience with a browser is the 3DS, this would seem fast.

Your iPad also cost twice as much as the WiiU. I don't know why you got a WiiU, you've been shitting on it worse than I have. Why waste your money on something you obviously don't like and then complain about it? Are you masochistic or just stupid?

Your iPad also cost twice as much as the WiiU. I don't know why you got a WiiU, you've been shitting on it worse than I have. Why waste your money on something you obviously don't like and then complain about it? Are you masochistic or just stupid?

My ipad cost 329. My Wii cost 350. Your math is odd. I bought it for Nintendo games. I said that multiple times. Is it my fault you're too intelligent to discern the meaning behind my words?

He likes bitching about things, like 95% of GAF.

Top Bottom