• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

LJ11

You have probably forgotten more football than I know right now, but I was just wondering who your top teams are.

they all suck, which is why i made that last post.

but i like the packers to be honest, steelers are not healthy and they have problems up front on both sides of the ball. i don't trust houston. guess you can't sleep on the broncos either...

Fantomex

GAF on Gaming side is all over the place

People who hate it are praising it, those who loved it are condemning it, so fucking confused

Some things it does with the WiiU Pad are awesome, yet network stuff available to be used is like fucking from the Mesozoic age

WbytK.jpg

Spinluck

those just neckbeards who look like this -

image.php

in the real world, no one even knows it came out

I bet you were first in line.

GAF on Gaming side is all over the place

People who hate it are praising it, those who loved it are condemning it, so fucking confused

Some things it does with the WiiU Pad are awesome, yet network stuff available to be used is like fucking from the Mesozoic age

I see, after watching this ass kicking, maybe going over to the gaming side and seeing what they think will cheer me up. Will check it out.

Everyone I talked to at my job (Best Buy) seemed to be very excited for it. Wives, moms, all sorts of guys, and a few teens. Ringing up so many of them kinda made me want one a lil bit more.

TheFatOne

they all suck, which is why i made that last post.

but i like the packers to be honest, steelers are not healthy and they have problems up front on both sides of the ball. i don't trust houston. guess you can't sleep on the broncos either...

I agree with everything here. The only reason the Pats even have a real shot is because the AFC is fucking terrible. The worst possible matchup for the Pats would be a team like the Saints,Packers,and Giants. Teams with legit QBs. It's a good thing they are all in the NFC.

Edit:Even if the Steelers were healthy I would still like the Pats because they traditionally matchup well with the Steelers defense.

ATF487

Well that wasn't too bad. Secondary did actually look better; the 2 TDs for touchdowns flatter them a bit but I think Aqib looks to be a decent addition

edit: wtf^

Top Bottom