• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Not at all afraid of the Texans.

Only team that really worries me in the AFC is the Ravens. Other than that the Pats can keep up with any of the other AFC teams. The Ravens are always a tough matchup for the Pats, and I'm not convinced by Houston.

The Ravens lol yes with elite Flacco and a thousand key injuries on D smh

Well if you wear wooden clogs on a daily basis, anything is an improvement.

They really were comfy, like shuffing your foot up some furry animal's asshole. If that animal was also furry on the inside.

I think I turned Hito on with that sentence. Sorry for that.

Did you see all those gifs? It must have been crazy important and off the wall.
It's not the first time he's made that post, either. The man must be the 2nd coming of nostradamus!

It's probably something vague, obvious, or inconsequential like every time someone posts that gif. I CALLED IT! PEYTON MANNING WAS GOING TO SCORE A TD TODAY!
The Falcons and Texans won!

Vevch.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans fan mocking Flacco aka Matt Schaub? Lololololol

Schaub is better than Flacco. Don't care what you say lololol all you want.

Matrix

."Obvious to any man with eyes. "

Not Texans haters lol

Nightz

AJ can't let go of shitty Norv because A) the media still touts him as amazizizing and B) it would be admitting that he was wrong. I hope they both stay at least one more year!

Yeah AJ still loves Norv. That's why Spanos needs to fire them both.

Then sell the team to someone who actually cares.

Spinluck

lol I love how you can see the future based on one game against a shit team who was lead by elite Henne. Only the Texans get laughed at here, yet all the other top teams have been beat by shitty teams at least once.

I <3 it.

"texans are one of those teams that no matter how much you huff and puff

in the end youre still a no threat

like the AFC version of cowboys"

Pile it on and the Cowgirls comparison makes no sense at all.

Calm down dude, I was kidding.

ari

Banned
The afc is so weird. teams like the bills or jags can put up a fight against the pats and the lolxens and competent teams like the colts and ravens respectfully gets fucked by them. Somethings wrong, or these teams just don't practice against them or some shit.

Matrix, 37 points against the jags? Suspect notice.

Matrix

They are essentially identical except that one has Johnson and Foster and the other has multiple playoff wins.

One hasn't had a couple of freak injuries and teams without D for years. He could have beat that Ravens team in the playoffs if TJ Yates almost did.

Ravens O sure as hell didn't get them multiple playoff wins. Sleeper agent Jones got them a W, I'll admit that.

"Calm down dude, I was kidding. "

Calm down... Lol did I yell at you?

The afc is so weird. teams like the bills or jags can put up a fight against the pats and the lolxens and competent teams like the colts and ravens respectfully gets fucked by them. Somethings wrong, or these teams just don't practice against them or some shit.

Same reason GB get beat by Indy, who gets blown out by NE.

Rorschach

Are not as good as Johnson, Foster, Daniels

What's your point?

pfft Daniels. Pitta and Daniels cancel each other out. You were putting Johnson down just a few weeks ago. All Schaub has is Johnson. At least Flacco has multiple receivers that he doesn't use. And Rice > Foster.

Schaub is a middling QB. Flacco is garbage.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Solid game for the pats. The defense was still pretty much a travesty. Their was a shot of Bill and Matt talking on the sideline and it appears after that the pats really ramped up throwing different looks at the quarterback. Talib played a solid game, and Mccourty was solid at Safety. My main problem, besides the weird issue with the run D, is that Arrington is still on the field. The guy is a DISASTER out there, get him off the field. Chung needs to get healthy to move McCourty in for Arrington, he's a massive part of the problem.

Offense was impressive. Gronk is clearly healthy again, and Edelman finally returned to early season form after a disastrous couple of weeks. Either way impressive stuff, nice to get an easy win for once. Hopefully they can come out and execute like this again on Thursday.

jakncoke

Banned
Damn wish Ben was playing, Tonight game is big. If we win we can take the division lead, a 1 game lead over the colts in case we fall down somewhere, 2 over bengals, and 3 over the rest that are somewhat in the playoff race. If we lose we'll be a pack with the 6-4 colts, 5-5 bengals and 4-6 log jam. I dont like that thought.

Matrix

Matrix, 37 points against the jags? Suspect notice.

Bleh, not worried. I mean Henne went into some sort of freak GOD mode. I'll be curious to see what happens against the Lions on short rest.

I'll start to worry/panic if this becomes a trend after these two games.

Solid game for the pats. The defense was still pretty much a travesty. Their was a shot of Bill and Matt talking on the sideline and it appears after that the pats really ramped up throwing different looks at the quarterback. Talib played a solid game, and Mccourty was solid at Safety. My main problem, besides the weird issue with the run D, is that Arrington is still on the field. The guy is a DISASTER out there, get him off the field. Chung needs to get healthy to move McCourty in for Arrington, he's a massive part of the problem.

Offense was impressive. Gronk is clearly healthy again, and Edelman finally returned to early season form after a disastrous couple of weeks. Either way impressive stuff, nice to get an easy win for once. Hopefully they can come out and execute like this again on Thursday.

I think McCourty is a safety now. Not sure if they are ever moving him back to CB.

Damn wish Ben was playing, Tonight game is big. If we win we can take the division lead, a 1 game lead over the colts in case we fall down somewhere, 2 over bengals, and 3 over the rest that are somewhat in the playoff race. If we lose we'll be a pack with the 6-4 colts, 5-5 bengals and 4-6 log jam. I dont like that thought.

It would make no difference. Ravens are totally on another level than the Steelers.

I hope they blitz more.

Rorschach

Someone is salty about getting half a hundred hung on them last week.

Last week? Shit happens every week. I've been saying Flacco is garbage for a long time now. I don't get salty at the opposing teams for the Raiders' ineptitude. Brees is better than you all give him credit!

Spinluck

You guys should've went for 100, cowards.

Top Bottom