• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

JABEE

I thought they were saying he made the catch and with a second effort dove into the end zone, broke the plane, and then dropped it.

squicken

If he wasn't in the endzone there would be no question it was a catch and then down by contact. I'm glad they let it stand. He got both feet down and the ground dislodged the ball after he crossed the plane..

I think if he wasn't going towards the EZ it would be incomplete. It's like the Lance Moore play

Trey

lolol this rule makes no sense

He wasn't in the end zone when he caught the ball. He completed the catch in the field of play, and then fell into the end zone with the ball outstretched (the "second act").

It's ruled similarly to someone diving into the end zone and the ball hitting the ground and coming out of their hand.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm not worried, at least today gave me confirmation the Texans for sure aren't going the distance this year :-D

lol I love how you can see the future based on one game against a shit team who was lead by elite Henne. Only the Texans get laughed at here, yet all the other top teams have been beat by shitty teams at least once.

I <3 it.

"texans are one of those teams that no matter how much you huff and puff

in the end youre still a no threat

like the AFC version of cowboys"

Pile it on and the Cowgirls comparison makes no sense at all.

Great game by the Pats.I thought it would be a lot closer than it was.The defense made some nice plays for once.Loved the blitzes.Hope they do more in the future.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I FUCKING CALLED IT!

Vevch.gif
Vevch.gif
Vevch.gif

Vevch.gif
Vevch.gif
Vevch.gif

Mrbob

lol I love how you can see the future based on one game against a shit team who was lead by elite Henne. Only the Texans get laughed at here, yet all the other top teams have been beat by shitty teams at least once.

I <3 it.

I agree, since the Bears two losses are against GB and Houston and we all know the Texans are frauds.

Some ugly games from some top teams today but that's the breaks sometimes.

Soooo glad I'm home, the highways are gonna become a nightmare soon, especially I-25.

We played sloppy because of those cursed blue jerseys, I never want to see them again!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I agree, since the Bears two losses are against GB and Houston and we all know the Texans are frauds.

But everyone knows the Bears have no O, remove douche bag Cutler out of the equation (he still sucks) and your team is pathetic as shit if the D can't score any points.

Season over for you Boobs.

Nightz

GG, I'm glad they didn't get destroyed, but man this loss sucks.

Season officially over. At least there's no way Norv's keeping his job now.

That's a successful season in my book! Maybe AJ can go too and we can get a GM who will actually use the first pick on a good offensive lineman.

Matrix

I know the Texans have finally made because we have haters!

Hate leads to fear, fear leads to a Pats GAF

Yep, I'm just not used to it lol Though it's expected from Bob. He can't handle any Houston team having success.

oneHeero

cowboys win was nasty but I'll take it. good game from Bryant despite that critical 3 rd down drop. our oline adjustment inthe second half was much better

Mrbob

Isn't the update like 10 gigs?

I think it's only over 1GB. The only good thing about this update is I can keep tabs of progress in the Wiipad so I can watch something else while downloading.

Yep, I'm just not used to it lol Though it's expected from Bob. He can't handle any Houston team having success.

Always slandering my good name. You're lucky I have strong will as you won't break my Texans fandom.

ari

Banned
Meh day of football. The ultimate trap week was right there before our eyes. Wish the jaggers didn't go for it at the 47 yard line...idiots.

Top Bottom