• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

harSon

Banned
Leftwich is probably gassed for the rest of the game. He's been saving all this energy since 2009, dunno if he can summon anymore after that god like scramble.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
And on GB I'm watching Jason Campbell style all over the Packers on the WiiU. :jnfuckingcoke

MjAxMi1lNWY1ZDE2Y2ZmMTJlZjQy.png

harSon

Banned
Why do people hand Ed Reed shit? I swear Wallace has mailed it in this season.. Outside of a few flashes of his old self.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Texans CB Johnathan Joseph left in the second half with a hamstring injury."

Shit I hadn't even noticed this. Any word fellow Texans fans on how bad it is? Man with a game on Thursday he might not play :\

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
"Texans CB Johnathan Joseph left in the second half with a hamstring injury."

Shit I hadn't even noticed this. Any word fellow Texans fans on how bad it is? Man with a game on Thursday he might not play :\

minor pull. he's getting an MRI tomorrow.

WedgeX

Banned
Lions infighting HAS BEGUN!

mlive said:
Lions receivers coach Shawn Jefferson voiced his displeasure with offensive coordinator Scott Linehan's play-calling with 1:13 remaining in the game. Detroit previously faced first-and-10 on Green Bay's 10-yard line, but the Lions were forced to settle a Jason Hanson 27-yard field goal. Detroit only led 20-14 with 4:25 remaining.

Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to Randall Cobb on his team's ensuing possession to give Green Bay a 21-20 lead. Detroit was forced to punt on its next possession, but Jefferson still was fuming over Linehan's previous play-calling.

During a Green Bay timeout, Jefferson was seen yelling at Linehan and voiced, "I said throw the ball." As Jefferson walked away, Linehan did not respond.

Top Bottom