• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Don't sweat it. Matrix has a short fuse.

swatt.gif

Just with you. I don't see why he said calm down since I was laughing at what he said, no biggie.

"Not sure, but you did get defensive as fuck over troll bait."

I can never tell with you.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Holy shit. The New Mexico Lobos basketball team just gave me a heart attack. Crazy end of the game.

LEFTWICH TIME!

Rorschach

55 points to Joe Flacco. Joe. Flacco.

Raiders defense had Pat Lee as a starter opposite a converted safety... Pat. Lee. They're garbage. Doesn't make Flacco less garbage. Tannehil and Bush put up 35 and career highs against these scrubs. I bet Caleb Hanie himself could come in here and put up 40.

eznark

Banned
Every week around 8 I think "eznark, why aren't you watching NFLN"

Every week around 8:05 I turn NBC and mutter "who the mother fuck is that new awful host on NFLN"

squicken

why are you texans fans so defensive? every good team has a shit game. you had yours and still won. in a way that's progress for your team. also it appears AJ saves himself for games where he is needed so he'll be good for 10 catches and a TD when you lose in the 2nd round to Peyton

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Damn wish Ben was playing, Tonight game is big. If we win we can take the division lead, a 1 game lead over the colts in case we fall down somewhere, 2 over bengals, and 3 over the rest that are somewhat in the playoff race. If we lose we'll be a pack with the 6-4 colts, 5-5 bengals and 4-6 log jam. I dont like that thought.

You're going to get your ass handed to you, lol

Every week around 8 I think "eznark, why aren't you watching NFLN"

Every week around 8:05 I turn NBC and mutter "who the mother fuck is that new awful host on NFLN"

I was happy chris rose was off of MLBN. This is worse :/

nateeasy

Banned
Bengals are 7th in the AFC right now. Behind the Colts and Steelers for the WC. Steelers are without Big Ben for 3 weeks. Colts remaining schedule isnt bad. They do have 2 games against the Texans left. Bengals have 4 games against teams with losing records than Steelers and Ravens. Let the race begin.

squicken

Lloyd getting jumpy

“I’m patient, but I want to see progress. Not regression,” Davis said. “I’m embarrassed, pissed, disappointed and I take full responsibility.”

Those comments might not bode well for the job security of General Manager Reggie McKenzie and coach Dennis Allen, although if Davis is describing himself as “patient,” it seems unlikely that he would fire the two people he just hired this year. On the other hand, Mark’s dad Al Davis wasn’t shy about shaking things up if he didn’t like what he saw. And it’s clear that Mark Davis doesn’t like what he sees right now.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ner-mark-davis-says-he-wants-to-see-progress/

Lloyd getting jumpy

“I’m patient, but I want to see progress. Not regression,” Davis said. “I’m embarrassed, pissed, disappointed and I take full responsibility.”

Those comments might not bode well for the job security of General Manager Reggie McKenzie and coach Dennis Allen, although if Davis is describing himself as “patient,” it seems unlikely that he would fire the two people he just hired this year. On the other hand, Mark’s dad Al Davis wasn’t shy about shaking things up if he didn’t like what he saw. And it’s clear that Mark Davis doesn’t like what he sees right now.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ner-mark-davis-says-he-wants-to-see-progress/

Michael-as-Stuart-michael-mcdonald-28822581-640-443.jpg

ari

Banned
Some way,some how, no matter what, peyton and brady is meeting in the playoffs. The nfl needs this and will make this happen. So if the texans and ravens have the top spot they better pray if the broncos and pats play each other in wildcard weekend. If not, goodell will call a ref hit on any one in their way.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
He belongs on those duck awful late night poker shows

Auto-correct? lol it always does this to me with ducking.

Yep, have him do those fucking poker shows at night lol

Cajunator said:
Quite.
although I cant get it to recognize the specific model of DirecTV receiver we have.
It does recognize the TV so it kind of works. I can watch football and play games on the thing simultaneously so thats neat.

I have directv as well. I have the old hd dvr receiver though

Rorschach

Lloyd getting jumpy

He can't fire them. It's hard enough getting people to coach this shit team, but the Raiders have a stigma about them. Coaching there is something you do between jobs and it's not a pleasant endeavor. If he fires them, he just continues to perpetuate that.

Personally, I'd like everyone to go, but the replacements would be more unproven (likely shitty), young regime. No veteran coach, that actually has other prospects, is going to pick Oakland.

Some way,some how, no matter what, peyton and brady is meeting in the playoffs. The nfl needs this and will make this happen. So if the texans and ravens have the top spot they better pray if the broncos and pats play each other in wildcard weekend. If not, goodell will call a ref hit on any one in their way.
I want to see Peyton vs. Luck.

eznark

Banned
He can't fire them. It's hard enough getting people to coach this shit team, but the Raiders have a stigma about them. Coaching there is something you do between jobs and it's not a pleasant endeavor. If he fires them, he just continues to perpetuate that.

Personally, I'd like everyone to go, but the replacements would be more unproven (likely shitty), young regime. No veteran coach, that actually has other prospects, is going to pick Oakland.

COME HOME REGGIE

Dragon

Banned
Did Tomlin just say that Leftwich has a ridiculously strong arm and accurate? WTF bro you're the one Steeler I don't hate.

Godslay

Banned

Pats and Broncos will likely play against wildcards, not each other assuming Texans/Ravens 1/2. Division leaders at the moment.

Kraft Money

YOU WATCH ANIME

STOP PRETENDING THAT YOU'RE BAD ASS

Mets suck
Yes, I watch animation in general. Lots of people do. What about you?

Your mother fucks male goats.

Quite literally takes them behind the woodshed and shows them a good time.

Gives them the ol' Red Rocket.

And you feel guilty about it and overcompensate by being a jerk on a forum.

Why I'll never know...

Top Bottom