• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

eznark

Banned
Have you ever deep fried a turkey before? They're delicious, but kind of dangerous to make.

And our offense is way to conservative... Putting Leftwich into 3rd and long every drive is going to fuck us. And figures we lose by the Ravens not doing shit.

Nope! But I've always wanted to try. I'm having thanksgiving here for my family, friends and the town VFD so if there was ever a time to start a fire it'll be Thursday!

TheFatOne

From what I read it sounds like he may be back in time for the playoffs which wouldn't be too bad. The only problem is that they need Gronk to make it into the playoffs. Man the way they handled the Hernandez injury may come back to bite them in the ass.
Tom E Curran (local reporter) says it's broken

I will wait for a more reliable source. Don't like Curran at all.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm not sure how it's dangerous to deep fry a turkey. You have to watch the temperature of the oil and use a proper lowering and raising apparatus.

I mean, I guess if you're pounding back alcohol or something it's dangerous....

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Suck it, Texans!

:p
and? good for him. he constantly dropped the ball here, bobbled it, made poor decisions on catching a punt or not. like that bullshit right there, that could have bounced off him. If your not going to catch it you shouldnt be anywhere near it.

I guess they should have stopped playing after being up so much.

no, but there is a difference between having some class and "quitting." If you run the ball and run the ball and you still score then so be it. To be honest they're lucky they haven't had more injuries when they're running up the score.

Godslay

Banned
I'm not sure how it's dangerous to deep fry a turkey. You have to watch the temperature of the oil and use a proper lowering and raising apparatus.

If the turkey is frozen can't it blow up?

AndresON777

shooting blanks

lol yep. I live in Georgia and there's usually a story or two on the news about a fire because of this

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

or if you put it in with water, or if its frozen. lol

its really not that hard. Super tasty though. Inject that bird with tony's mmm.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The Colts kept Luck in the entire game. It's not about class. The Texans don't have class, they're from Houston for God's sake.

Might be the the dumbest shit anyone has said about the Texans/Houston here.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCK I just heard on the radio Gronk broke his forearm. FUUUCKKk
the-law-of-karma.jpg

Might be the the dumbest shit anyone has said about the Texans/Houston here.
It's Dragon.

Lol, there is a lot that can go wrong with deep frying a turkey. Cover your gas lines with aluminum foil so any hot oil that splashes out doesn't eat through your line and cause an explosion. Do that and make sure you have a good lowering apparatus to do it real slow, and you're fine. Turkey needs to be thawed of course..

eznark

Banned
These Steelers uniforms are better than any of that fucking trash that was circulated as Nike leaks that you guys all jerked off over.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
It's Dragon.

True, but smh

"I don't know, the Texans collective fanhood on here talk more shit than eznark and Frankman's Sailor Moon collection combined. "

It's called talking shit back/defending your team after someone talks shit first. No Texan fans here goes around trashing other teams unless provoked from what I have seen. We have been awful for years, we have no room to start shit talking first at least.

I'll shit on former players like Jacoby and I'll shit on the Titans just cause it's Bud Adams team.

Godslay

Banned
That was right around when I spilled barbecue sauce on my pants, turning the tide of the game. There's nothing the Lions could do, their fate was sealed

Were you wearing sweatpants? If so Schwartz will be fired by the end of the season. Just the way it works.

Top Bottom