• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

eznark

Banned
Clever. lemme try.

I am a bigot *clap clap*
I like Green Bay *clap clap*
We keep minorities *clap clap*
the fuck away!
*clap clap*

I live a very *clap clap*
sheltered life *clap clap*
I thank the Good Lord *clap clap*
I wake up white!!

WOOOOO!!

Hahahahahahahaha. I love it.

JaMarco

I think we can forget about getting a bye and Gronk is a mismatch for most teams now. I think we will the division but will have to play in the first round.
Eh, byes don't really matter. The Pats have had byes for years and didn't win shit. Your team is either legit or it isn't.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm so happy Marino is being erased from the History books, fucking douche

You next Farce

Classy Manning on the horizon... until ARodge or Luck with the new 2015 Pass Interference rule gives you 1st & Goal @ the 1 and passing gives you double the points, double the TD's

You next Farce

Classy Manning on the horizon... until ARodge or Luck with the new 2015 Pass Interference rule gives you 1st & Goal @ the 1 and passing gives you double the points, double the TD's
Rodgers will never surpass favre

eznark

Banned
I broke my forearm and kept going to Bball practice, kept playing pickup games.

Rodney's a fucking pussy!

I've seen people break their forearm before and they weren't jogging around like nothing was wrong. Clearly he is faking it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Oh shut the f up about the Saints ugh

Bob Costas needs to stay away from football.

You next Farce

There will always be a big teal 420 in Miami Gardens!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
matt ryan threw 5 picks today ? lol

sad_frog_2547.jpg

harSon

Banned
Don't think our defense can hang on for much longer... Without extended drives they're going to gas at some point this quarter.

Edit: looks like the curse swapped from our o line to running backs.

Poor thing couldn't sleep for 6 weeks though!

You can do a lot with a broken forearm, you just can't push or pull which I learned the hard way when I reinjured myself a week before the cast came off.

I know what that's like! I broke both my fibula and tibia. Doctor took the cast off too early and I rebroke both the day after.

Top Bottom