• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
but you also think is crazy to marry someone outside of your own family

Your team better win tomorrow, I don't want to read Mr.Boob trashing talking posts towards you.

harSon

Banned
This game is over. Defense looks good but they're going to tire out soon, and now Ziggy is out, taking away our interior. And we keep getting penalties on offense(alongside a stupid offensive scheme...) that puts us in 3rd and longs every drive. GG Ravens.

TheFatOne

Schefter said the broken arm for Gronk came on blocking for an extra point.
Timetable is 4-6 weeks

I wouldn't believe any time tables until we know for certain what the injury is, but I don't doubt he will be out a while if it is broken. If it's 4-6 weeks that's not bad. It would mean he is back for the playoffs if the Pats make it.

Edit: I take that back Ian Rapoport is reporting 4-6 weeks, and I trust him more than any of the other Pats reporters. Fuck that sucks

Rorschach

you people

RmhCQ.gif

eznark

Banned
It's eznark. At least he isn't doing the "classless" comment stupidity that other people are doing.

That would be slightly hypocritical!

I don't think it's classless just idiotic. Hell, the Colts kept throwing it. Stomp their throat til they stop breathing but Jesus do it with your backups.

Top Bottom