• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

I'm a man and admit when I'm wrong even if I'm an annoying fuck. The only thing Frankman is good at is getting banned during Giants championship runs.
The funny thing is you seem to have some beef with me like I wounded your soul.

Meanwhile I don't know who the fuck you are outside of being in Patriots-GAF (I think?)

why u mad doe?

Who the fuck are you?

eznark

Banned
RmhCQ.gif

What does Michael Jordan have to do with this?

whenever defensive players get a tackle in the backfield or a sack and they go running towards the opposite end of the field to celebrate...what are they running towards? The camera? Fans? What are they looking at?

Rorschach

whenever defensive players get a tackle in the backfield or a sack and they go running towards the opposite end of the field to celebrate...what are they running towards? The camera? Fans? What are they looking at?

Getting away from the play. If you do it on top of the player, you get flagged.

TheFatOne

Why was Gronk on the field when they were ahead so much? Take your starters out, Bill. You already blew them out.

He is always blocking on special teams. Just how it is, and Belichick will never change the way he operates. Well it could be worse for the Pats, but if Hernandez gets healthy the offense is still elite. They should be able to make it to the playoffs without Gronk, and hopefully he can come back by then.

Dragon

Banned
The funny thing is you seem to have some beef with me like I wounded your soul.

Meanwhile I don't know who the fuck you are outside of being in Patriots-GAF (I think?)

why u mad doe?

Who the fuck are you?

I have a beef with everyone, including Patriots fans. Don't take it to heart brah.

I do hope your days of typing in all caps are over with though.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
My god those WiiU 3rd party game ports are hurrible

That Giant Bomb stream showed the truth

DAT Epic Mickey 2... Christ!

harSon

Banned
I think we should look into bringing in Batch. Or maybe Haley should go back to the offense we've been running the entire season.

I TYPE IN CAPS
CARTOONS ARE SEXY
I FUCK MY PILLOW
AND WEEP TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DICKEY!!!!!!!

Cy

YoUnGggggg!!!!!!
Clever. lemme try.

I am a bigot *clap clap*
I like Green Bay *clap clap*
We keep minorities *clap clap*
the fuck away! *clap clap*