• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
shut up Jacboy

turns off tv

harSon

Banned
These kinds of losses suck. Not only would we have won (and decimated the Ravens) had Ben been in the game, but we would have won if our team wasn't inherently retarded, going out of their way to give the game away.

I blame coaching though. It was clear to everyone but the coaches that Leftwich had the arm strength of a polio patient, and a move should have been made to replace him with Batch. I'm assuming Batch underwent a physical, and the doctors came to the conclusion that his limbs were being held together by half a ligament, because that's the only reason I see him not being put into the game.

And Haley fucked us over with a horrible offensive scheme. Ben's out and Leftwich is in? Let's throw stupid screens on first, run it on second down and leave Leftwich and our line in 3rd and longs. Oh Leftwich is in? I know what to do, lets have him sit in the pocket for 5 seconds as our stupid ass pass play develops!

I'm looking for reasons to give the Ravens the credit here, but there's not much to go on. About the only props I can give is the punt return, and those 2 hits on our final drive, because they were pretty mediocre everywhere else. Our defense absolutely man handled the Raven's offense, and there were a shit ton of openings in their defense that Leftwich was simply not able to take advantage of. I honestly think we win the game if Batch is in, which I'm still surprised wasn't the actual roster move considering he took us to a 3-1 record 2 seasons ago when Ben was out.

And Wallace needs to go, and I hope his ass gets paid pennies. Dude has mailed it in so many times this season with his half assed efforts and retarded mistakes.

Dead Man

These kinds of losses suck. Not only would we have won (and decimated the Ravens) had Ben been in the game, but we would have won if our team wasn't inherently retarded, going out of their way to give the game away.

I blame coaching though. It was clear to everyone but the coaches that Leftwich had the arm strength of a polio patient, and a move should have been made to replace him with Batch. I'm assuming Batch underwent a physical, and the doctors came to the conclusion that his limbs were being held together by half a ligament, because that's the only reason I see him not being put into the game.

And Haley fucked us over with a horrible offensive scheme. Ben's out and Leftwich is in? Let's throw stupid screens on first, run it on second down and leave Leftwich and our line in 3rd and longs. Oh Leftwich is in? I know what to do, lets have him sit in the pocket for 5 seconds as our stupid ass pass play develops!

I'm looking for reasons to give the Ravens the credit here, but there's not much to go on. About the only props I can give is the punt return, and those 2 hits on our final drive, because they were pretty mediocre everywhere else. Our defense absolutely man handled the Raven's offense, and there were a shit ton of openings in their defense that Leftwich was simply not able to take advantage of. I honestly think we win the game if Batch is in, which I'm still surprised wasn't the actual roster move considering he took us to a 3-1 record 2 seasons ago when Ben was out.

And Wallace needs to go, and I hope his ass gets paid pennies. Dude has mailed it in so many times this season with his half assed efforts and retarded mistakes.

Their ST in general was solid, but yeah, not much else to go on. Stupid fucking clock and QB management fucked us.

TheFatOne

Chris Kuper had the same injury, same time line. Came back week 4 or 5 irc.

So Gronk is back in 2 weeks good to know. I'm not to worried about the Gronk injury because the AFC is shit, and the AFC east is even worse. Pats just need to take care of this upcoming game against the Jets, and the Miami games.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:jnc

At least Holliday didn't do anything this week. There's your silver lining.

I can't hate on Holliday though. Yea he didn't play well, but that had a lot to do with this years special teams play imo. Martin is finally getting some good runs, but I'm not sure wut to think since it was against the Jags.

Plus Holliday never cost us games.

Martin also caught a td pass today that Jacoby would have dropped.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I hope the psn servers are hacked again and your trophy info is deleted.

n2cV6.jpg

Godslay

Banned
So Gronk is back in 2 weeks good to know. I'm not to worried about the Gronk injury because the AFC is shit, and the AFC east is even worse. Pats just need to take care of this upcoming game against the Jets, and the Miami games.

Hahaha, I would imagine it will be 4 weeks minimum. Probably longer to be safe, depending on record and where they are at in the playoff bracket.

AFC wins the SB this year.

harSon

Banned
That's pretty much the season.

We really needed to sneak in a win here, and pull out a win against the Browns to have a chance at salvaging our season. But with 4 losses already, and upcoming games against the Ravens, Chargers and Cowboys (The Browns are better than their record, and while the Cowboys and Chargers suck, we're going to have to put up some points to win the game... which I don't think we can do without Ben) over the course of the games that Ben may miss.

Edit: Actually, the 6th seed is basically ours. We're fighting the Bengals, Chargers, Jets, Bills and Dolphins for the 6th seed, and I don't see any of them lighting it up the rest of the way Lol.

squicken

The Bills have a very easy schedule the rest of the way. If that is what Leftwich has to offer vs a bad Ravens D, not anything is locked up for PITT

jakncoke

Banned
That's pretty much the season.

We really needed to sneak in a win here, and pull out a win against the Browns to have a chance at salvaging our season. But with 4 losses already, and upcoming games against the Ravens, Chargers and Cowboys (The Browns are better than their record, and while the Cowboys and Chargers suck, we're going to have to put up some points to win the game... which I don't think we can do without Ben) over the course of the games that Ben may miss.

Edit: Actually, the 6th seed is basically ours. We're fighting the Bengals, Chargers, Jets, Bills and Dolphins for the 6th seed, and I don't see any of them lighting it up the rest of the way Lol.

The season isnt over dude. Colts are 6-4 and still have a rookie qb, the bungles are bungles at 5-5 and a bunch of 4-6 teams. chargers suck, browns suck 2 games, cowboys suck, bengals suck.

harSon

Banned
The Bills have a very easy schedule the rest of the way. If that is what Leftwich has to offer vs a bad Ravens D, not anything is locked up for PITT

Well, I can pretty much guarantee that he's not going to be starting next week. Batch got us to 3-1 two seasons ago, and has been solid everytime we've called on him. We need to sign someone like Garrard, and give they keys to Batch. The Bills also have 6 losses. Unless they go undefeated the rest of the way, which they probably won't, they're not going to win the 6th seed IMO.

Season's not over. In fact, given how shitty the AFC is, we're probably in perfect position (just ask bionic). We have the inside track on that coveted 6th seed. In fact, I can see us falling to 7-7 before Ben comes back, wins the last two and gets that 6th seed at 9-7.

Then with a refreshed Ben we go on the road and dominate, G-men/Eli style.

And then I wake up.

LJ11

Amazing how shit went their way, injuries and awful play by the rest of the AFC, and they still won't make it.

Top Bottom