• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

squicken

Kind of weird that the Steelers relied on two 900 year old backups. Why weren't they grooming some TJ Yates type on the practice squad for this role?

Kind of weird that the Steelers relied on two 900 year old backups. Why weren't they grooming some TJ Yates type on the practice squad for this role?

We did, it was Dixon. But dude got so pissed we kept resigning Methuselah as our backup QB that he decided to waste time on the Ravens practice squad instead

harSon

Banned
Leftwich is man enough to come off the bench if needed, but really I don't know why that slipped my head. I guess they'll just hope Batch makes it through a game.

LOL, next you'll be telling me Bob Sanders got out of bed this morning without his body imploding, and Chad Pennington scratched his back last night without tearing his rotator cuff.

tmdorsey

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I like the discount double check commercials. Just saw the new one with the little girl schoolin Rodgers. Lol.

"Jason Campbell is one of the top 25 backups in football"

-The Distinguished Keyshawn Johnson

Oh how I missed Monday Night Countdown.

youngwerther said:
Wow.
How do they have money to spend when they obviously don't have jobs?

101215_obama_smile_tax_reut_605.jpg

Doorman

http://www.detroitlions.com/news/ar...attitude/f206952e-0cbe-497e-b3c1-a0518970f7e0

Damn the Lions team page went full blast on Titus Young. Guess drafting Broyles wasn't such a bad idea

While I'm not a big fan of us taking another wide receiver in the second round in Broyles, I've liked what I've seen so far, he seems to be developing well after returning from his knee surgery, and from the accounts I heard after we drafted him, the guy is a real class act. I don't think you become one of the NCAA's most prolific receivers catch-wise without having a sense for getting open, so in the end I'm pretty satisfied that we have him. The sad thing is that he was projected to eventually replace Burleson, not Titus. If we lose both of those guys in the offseason, it might mean that *sigh*.....we're going to wind up drafting another wide receiver. Thanks, Titus.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Switch to ESPN:

Why is there like a 10 year old girl on Monday Night Countdown

She has stats of 2,000 yards and 67 tackles, something about Utah superstar... wat?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Yea she is amazing, check her youtube video out

I think I was late into the video package or something and just saw that interview part on the field

Was like Da Fuck?

NFL going after the adolescent/tween girl age bracket

Fuck Twilight and sparkly vampires, look how dreamy Tiny Hands Alexis is

ari

Banned
Something about this game i can't put my finger on, both jay and alex out of same game seems like a conspiracy to troll my arguments with FMT.

i excite to see kap play

i think the bears defense give no fucks. Turnova city or Gore gashes the shit out of us.

I had a phone interview earlier this fall. I was in my car on my way to school from work, running on one hour of sleep and not at all prepared for the math test I would be taking upon my arrival.

Shockingly I didn't get the gig.

Haha sorry man.

Luckily I got a referral from a friend and knew it was coming so either last Friday or today so I had the opportunity to write out my answers to the questions I guessed they'd be asking me in advance.
I think I came off well besides some nerves at the beginning.

Next time ask if they can call back? This person was nice enough to ask if it was a good time to talk.

Doomsayer

Kind of excited to see Kaep play against a ridiculous defense, but man this game is going to be ugly.

I hope you are all ready for fuckball.

Top Bottom