• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
How the fuck would he know? You can't win trophies posting from your PS3 browser.

Well I have done it, crazy enough!

2 PS3's, Laptop was out to service

1 PS3 was Browser, 1 was games, would just switch HDMI's

Multi-Tasking MUTHAFUCKAHAS!

I need David Akers and SF Defense to score 10 more points than Patrick Willis to keep my 1 seed and most like secure my playoff bye. I'm so damn nervous, had Lynch and CJ on a bye this week, Matt Ryan is my QB, and I had Woodhead in who scored 0 points. Can't believe I can win this still.

I went to 6 different stores yesterday and called about as many today and not a deluxe version to be found anywhere. My 15th place on the GameStop waiting list is my only hope it appears. Sucks.
i would keep checking the cheapassgamer forum they usually have listed what places will have stock, i think you can still get one online someplaces

Godslay

Banned
Remember when Unreal Tournament 3 came out for PS3 with KB+M support and people hailed it as the start of a trend? Good times.

I thought I might be able to get a somewhat capable Linux box out of it (even with the shit RAM), boy was I wrong. It sucked as an official release as well as through homebrew on Ubuntu.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Pitt fucked me yesterday with that last play and "fumble." Go Bears defense! I just need 2 points!

you should check out my team this week. Matt Ryan and his 1.74 game, and I still can win! Thank Jeebus for AJ deciding he was a #1 WR this week. Pissed I left Hilton on the bench, and fuck HallOfFinley. Bastard finally does something after I bench him.

beast786

staffordmad_medium.gif

yet so classy to the water boy, so mature for his age.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Ordering Dinner, feasting tonight

1/2 Chicken with Mashed Potatoes & Rice w/ Pita Bread
Chicken Kebob with Red Potatoes w/Pita Bread
Lamb with Rice

For roughly $15... AMAZING!

tmdorsey said:
I went to 6 different stores yesterday and called about as many today and not a deluxe version to be found anywhere.
Any reason you need the Deluxe? Any basic ones out there? I'm glad I got the basic version. I hate the smudge fest that is the black controller. I prefer the white one and I already have an 500GB external HDD hooked up to it.

cue racist joke about my preferring the white over the black

you should check out my team this week. Matt Ryan and his 1.74 game, and I still can win! Thank Jeebus for AJ deciding he was a #1 WR this week. Pissed I left Hilton on the bench, and fuck HallOfFinley. Bastard finally does something after I bench him.
Oh yeah? My team had 4.16 out of Nick Foles, 2.4 from Titus Young SR., and zero from Houston D. Still winning by 15 because my opponent had Matt Ryan, Dwyane Bowe, and had to bench Sproles for Richardson.

tmdorsey

i would keep checking the cheapassgamer forum they usually have listed what places will have stock, i think you can still get one online someplaces

Will do!

Any reason you need the Deluxe? Any basic ones out there? I'm glad I got the basic version. I hate the smudge fest that is the black controller. I prefer the white one and I already have an 500GB external HDD hooked up to it.

cue racist joke about my preferring the white over the black

Well I like the black to go better with my other electronics and plus I want as much internal storage as possible since I would rather not deal with external storage if possible.

neogaf, i will be honoring you with my presence tonight since i had to work stupid ass OT at work and couldn't make it to my buddies house in time :(

GO NINERS

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!

Top Bottom