• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cambell is so damn garbage. Cutler cant comeback soon enough.

Man wtf did the Bears sign him smh there had to be a better scrub backup to get.

Though your D is looking very Texans like tonight.

cdyhybrid

Not sure if Treyarch or Activision gave an official reason, but there were complaints of people leveling up too fast with the Double XP event, and it was apparently the most popular map/playlist in multiplayer.

"We Never Close"

I'd be fine with them removing it for those reasons if it wasn't used as bait for pre-orders. Glad I bailed on that series for Battlefield 3.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Haven't seen anything either. Hope it's just nothing and they gave him the rest of the game of just to be sure.

He also walked off just fine. Mike Reiss asid it should be fine, but knowing the pats we won't know until the game. More interested right now in how long until Gronk can get back on the field.

Alchemy

Man wtf did the Bears sign him smh there had to be a better scrub backup to get.

Though your D is looking very Texans like tonight.

Because he has always been pretty decent on other teams, and has lots of experience. He should be the ideal back up QB. This is just hilarious.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Not everyone has a wealth of riches at backup like the Texans do. From Hanie to Campbell is an upgrade.

TJ YATES future baby!

"They made a huge mistake getting rid of McCown. "

I agree, esp after watching Campbell these last two games.

Miroku

well, this is a disappointment. Though I'm not sure why I should have expected any better. No O-line, no good offensive plays, simple as that.

Matrix

well, this is a disappointment. Though I'm not sure why I should have expected any better. No O-line, no good offensive plays, simple as that.

Ummm your D looks like crap too. Where are those turnovers for td's/fg's....come on your elite D is facing a backup.

Matrix

Bears fans glossing over the fact the team's D is garbage tonight like the Texans were yesterday. I don't get it.

Matrix

Sun 11/11
vs HOU
L 6-13 7 for 14 40yds 2.86Avg 0TD 2INT 16.7 RATING

He would have turned on his magical 2nd half elite QB powers.... you forgot.

eznark

Banned
Bears fans glossing over the fact the team's D is garbage tonight like the Texans were yesterday. I don't get it.

They've been ignoring the fact that they have the worst offense in football all year. Now they have their most cherished precious, an excuse.

Matrix

They've been ignoring the fact that they have the worst offense in football all year. Now they have their most cherished precious, an excuse.

haha so true

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So Green Bay is going to lead the NFC North after this...

Hopefully we can manage to drop a few and get that wild card!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Bringing in Mike Kafka?

wnJpg.gif

Someone we know is on TV!

xIolo.gif

Top Bottom