• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Someone we know is on TV!

xIolo.gif

Another bucket! Holy shit :jnc

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
you'll be fine. your D just half assed it and never recovered. going to be tough on short rest and having to travel though vs DET

Oh I'm sure they will be fine in the long run (knock on wood) This game not so sure cause like you said the short rest and "CB Johnathan Joseph has a strained hamstring, did not work today, and will be a game-time decision for Thursday." Megatron might light them up.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Aldon Smith is raping Campbell wow

I think he's the NFL sack leader now

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So will the Niners go for the kill, or keep the ball on the ground to avoid a quarterback controversy?

JCizzle

So will the Niners go for the kill, or keep the ball on the ground to avoid a quarterback controversy?

CK has been grounded IMO. A few safe throws, but that's it.

I remember when they drafted Aldon and my reaction was: who the fuck is he???

squicken

Oh I'm sure they will be fine in the long run (knock on wood) This game not so sure cause like you said the short rest and "CB Johnathan Joseph has a strained hamstring, did not work today, and will be a game-time decision for Thursday." Megatron might light them up.

i thought the important thing was that you showed you could shoot it out. the bad matchup for you guys has always been teams like NO, GB, and NE. Teams that can score take kubiak out of his comfort zone

beast786

Expect the first half to look like the second, because Bears are terrible at making halftime adjustments.

Bears D have gifted wins to offense in 2nd half. it's only when D have changed the game the offense puts garbage stats.

Defense needs to make its statement

Matrix

i thought the important thing was that you showed you could shoot it out. the bad matchup for you guys has always been teams like NO, GB, and NE. Teams that can score take kubiak out of his comfort zone

I remember when this was how the Texans played, though it was always cause they were behind since the D was awful. A few years ago Schaub lead the league in passing yards. It wasn't until Foster came on the scene where the O completely changed. It was still great to see that Schaub and AJ still have the ability and to know that Graham and Martin are starting to come on as well.

Matrix

Bears suck.

The end.

Alex needs to go lol

Top Bottom