• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

i'm tired of these kay jewelers commercials. why do women like stupid ass jewelry so much? then this dude just picks out whatever and he's going to get to bust on her face because of it? if i walked into kay to buy something for a girl i'd have no idea what the fuck to buy and then if you're just going to say "hey what kind of jewelry do you want?" then why not just give her the cash to buy it?

in conclusion, jewelry is fucking stupid and a waste of money

i'm tired of these kay jewelers commercials. why do women like stupid ass jewelry so much? then this dude just picks out whatever and he's going to get to bust on her face because of it? if i walked into kay to buy something for a girl i'd have no idea what the fuck to buy and then if you're just going to say "hey what kind of jewelry do you want?" then why not just give her the cash to buy it?

:jnc

JABEE

But don't you want to pick out personal charms that match her interest? Isn't it so personal?

I should be interested in this game since they're in the same division as the Pats, but fuck both of these two awful, shitty teams. Yawn.

Can someone who's been following the Dolphins explain what happened between a couple weeks ago and now? Did they lose some players? Did someone die? Are they changing schemes mid season? Or are they just melting down for no apparent reason?

Can someone who's been following the Dolphins explain what happened between a couple weeks ago and now? Did they lose some players? Did someone die? Are they changing schemes mid season? Or are they just melting down for no apparent reason?
Young inexperienced team responding poorly to adversity. Also turnovers.

The defense looks exhausted out there tonight.

You mean back when we were playing the Rams, Bengals, and Jets? :jnc

LJ11

Refuse to pound the rock because the numbers aren't in their favor. Don't disagree but you have to be able to get a fucking yard when it matters.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Also, artificially created demand by limiting diamond mining makes the whole thing bogus.

People say that but the 6th seed in both conferences is at 6 wins.

Dolphins are about a quarter of a season back with about half a season to go.

One of those teams is starting Byron Leftwhich. The other has a rookie QB, who's the best player on their team. We definitely have a good shot, this conference is a joke.

MechDX

If you guys don't care about this game don't watch it.

dungy.gif

One of those teams is starting Byron Leftwhich. The other has a rookie QB, who's the best player on their team. We definitely have a good shot, this conference is a joke.

The problem is the Dolphins need this game, if they lose, their next three are against the Seachickens, Pats* and Niners...no room for error.

Why so salty?
It's just frustrating how this team has fallen apart in two weeks. Yeah they were only 4-3 a few weeks ago but two of those losses were in OT and could have been won if FGs weren't missed in the clutch. Then they lost a tough game to the Colts by 3 points. They've been a solid team up until last week and all of a sudden everyone is back on the lolphins bandwagon. Understandable, but frustrating at times.

Top Bottom