• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Motherfuck!

Holy shit was that a huge portion of fucking food. That's definitely a once a year at best thing to do.

I couldn't believe after they put in my regular fries they went and put full scoops of fries in the bag.

My reaction when they did that:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/kiwipanda/4kf2nhk.gif[IMG]

I couldn't finish them I left whatever I didn't finish for the rest of the family to eat.[/QUOTE]

you have been (mentally) enlightened

He's a lot better at telegraphing passes as well.

Lolwich. Gonna need to run it effectively, have the D step up big time and the 12th man better be rocking Heinz.

That's the only way we have a shot on Sunday.

I'd almost rather start Batch. Reed will pick off Lolwich at least once. It takes half an hour for him to get the ball out of his hand; every defender on the field will be at the ball before it leaves his rickety-ass old arm.

They didn't start at week 2 last year. Every team has to play on Thursday night now.
Eh, almost true. Every team has to play on Thursday, but not Thursday night. The 6 teams that play on Thanksgiving don't play on Thursday Night Football on NFL Network and only one of those games is a night game.

Lolwich. Gonna need to run it effectively, have the D step up big time and the 12th man better be rocking Heinz.

That's the only way we have a shot on Sunday.

I'd almost rather start Batch. Reed will pick off Lolwich at least once. It takes half an hour for him to get the ball out of his hand; every defender on the field will be at the ball before it leaves his rickety-ass old arm.

I don't think it's gonna be as bad as it was against the Chiefs. The Chiefs knew Haley's offense. That along with Sandwich's slow release meant they were draped all over the receivers.

Texans offense is what they need to employ. Run run run, play action boot.

Batch would never last the whole game.

beast786

7ty2V.jpg

7aa73aef-fac4-45da-be8e-2fbee6d964a0.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm blaming Five Guys for the fact I forgot to change my DEF and TE from Miami and Scott Chandler tonight...EFF!

The Dolphins are teetering on the precipice of complete meltdown mode. If the Bills score here I don't see them winning more than one or two games the rest of the season.

Top Bottom