• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Bowser

Remember when Edelmann raped that chick a few years ago?

edelman_mugshot.jpg

Narag

I'm shocked there isn't a panthers #1 sweatshirt with a hood that has the gatorade logo on it. Lost marketing opportunity.

Bowser

Cam had some bad throws (especially that first half), but he played well enough to win. Ron Rivera pussing out of a Cam QB sneak on 4th and 1 at midfield when it would have iced the game infuriates me. Can't wait for that shithead to be fired.

Wes

venison crêpe
Holmgren, whose interest in the non-vacant Cowboys job has become a national story, shook hands with Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan, patted coach Jason Garrett on the shoulder and then met with Jones on the field. The prolonged conversation drew a circle of photographers and videographers.

It was the only time this year Holmgren has been seen on the field in pre-game warmups.

This is the price you pay for beating us Dallas. You'll get Holmgren.

TheFatOne

Pats defense had a nice series I just don't think they will do that again. It's a good sign that they are at least trying to blitz now to create pressure. I just want to see them be more creative on defense. Even if it's not a blitz use stunts,run games, etc..

Top Bottom