• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LUCK AINT SO LUCKY

Meier

I'm still in shock that the Bucs have this offense. Fuck defense, just let them score and get Freeman and Company on the field!

Glad they woke up in the 4th (and late in the 3rd.. drive carried over). Did jack shit after going up 10-0!

http://i.minus.com/j9PnuwReC2Scc.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Haha, I was hoping we could get a gif of it but the screen cap works. So good.

Striker

Haven't watched any games all afternoon, come to see:

- Falcons again slop out against a bad team; if they lose a playoff game it'll be as big as a choke as GB did last year.

- DYNASTY, how's it comin' Philly?

Cam had some bad throws (especially that first half), but he played well enough to win. Ron Rivera pussing out of a Cam QB sneak on 4th and 1 at midfield when it would have iced the game infuriates me. Can't wait for that shithead to be fired.

252 yards passing against the bucs secondary is not a good day. Only Brady Quinn threw for less. Chrisitan Ponder threw for 252 as well IIRC.

untitled-1iulfq.gif

Top Bottom