• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Haven't watched any games all afternoon, come to see:

- Falcons again slop out against a bad team; if they lose a playoff game it'll be as big as a choke as GB did last year.

- DYNASTY, how's it comin' Philly?

Houston needing OT at home to beat Jags.
Dallas needing OT at home to beat Browns.
TB needing OT to beat Panthers.

Yea what a morning...

Greg

I'm getting this picture blown up and framed:

121118-rodgers-finley-600.jpg

TheFatOne

I don't like Talib on Brazil. It seems like he is just too fast for Talib. Other than that Pats defense starting to make some plays. I don't know if this bothers other Pats fans, but I really hate the fans booing Vinatieri. It just bothers me.

Seguin

Banned
I don't like Talib on Brazil. It seems like he is just too fast for Talib. Other than that Pats defense starting to make some plays. I don't know if this bothers other Pats fans, but I really hate the fans booing Vinatieri. It just bothers me.

don't sign with the enemy

What happened to him? I might have missed it.

looked like he hurt his ankle but he walked off the field on his own? it was hard to tell, he wasn't writhing in pain at all. just sitting there.

TheFatOne

don't sign with the enemy

looked like he hurt his ankle but he walked off the field on his own? it was hard to tell, he wasn't writhing in pain at all. just sitting there.

Ankle sprains are bad mang. I hope he doesn't come back early like Hernandez.

Top Bottom