• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

jbug617

Banned
What if I told you that my folks farm doesn't have a single animal on it (bar a weiner dog)?

Now that i am older of course I know that not all farms have animals on it.

The purpose of the farm we went to when I was younger was to get fresh lamb from the farm. Maybe that what was freaking me out. One minute you see the live animal and 1 hr later your coming home with it dead in the cooler in your trunk.

Godslay

Banned
Now that i am older of course I know that not all farms have animals on it.

The purpose of the farm we went to when I was younger was to get fresh lamb from the farm. Maybe that what was freaking me out. One minute you see the live animal and 1 hr later your coming home with it dead in the cooler in your trunk.

If anything that's good for a kid imo. Let's them know where there food came from and appreciate life, I guess. Some might find it disturbing, but if you eat meat it has to come from somewhere.

Anyways that's a completely different topic...

GO BRONCOS.

Knowshon getting the start? I hope he plays well.

Nori Chan

Let's go Browns!

image.php

I don't understand the Niners QB decision AT ALL. Dumping your unexciting yet competent QB after a single Matt Flynn-esque "who the hell knows how good he really is" performance by his backup?

OK, I guess I understand it a little, but it seems a bit of an unnecessary risk for the 9ers who seem pretty well run otherwise.

Top Bottom