• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

MechDX

matt-schaub-contract-extension.jpg

He mad. Karma is a bitch! Hope Suh enjoys his 3 game suspenion.

bionic77

Have to trade in my man card today, going to miss all the afternoon action, including the return of Plax, to take my woman and her daughter to see Trans Siberian Orchestra. At least they put on a good show, but dammit, they could have put it on yesterday and left my football alone.
I know that feel bro!

Greg

some friends went to the Browns/Steelers game, and one of them just posted this picture:

YnRZG.jpg

I like the browns, but some of these people are a little intense. Someone burning a steelers jersey.

So I cock blocked myself last night. Talking to two girls, for eznarks sake I'll call them black girl and white girl (their skin colors), I thought the white girl was really pretty and the black girl was okay. I was trying to dance with the white girl but she wouldn't go without her black friend. I tried to invite her out to the d floor but black girl wouldn't come so neither would white girl. -here I'll say it was my birthday and out with my friends to celebrate and where the fuck one of them was to be my wing man I have no fucking clue and I'm actually questioning all my friendhips with them, what kind of shit is that?- well I told them it was my birthday and the white girl bought us 3 a couple shots and then we convinced the black girl to come dance with us. The white girl is fucking slutting it up out there making out with me and you could tell the black girl was kind of upset, fuck black girl. Anyways we go off the d floor and I get white girls number, we get another drink and after that go back to dance. In the middle of that mess i see my ex and I'm like "we'll fuck she's hotter than this girl so I'd rather sleep with her tonight" so I just leave them to go talk to her and she said "you're seriously going to try this now when you just had your tongue down her throat?" So like a dumbass I go back to them after just walking away without saying anything and black girl asks me who that was and I dumbassingly tell her it was my ex. White girl didn't notice or hear or something cuz she didn't give a fuck but I could tell black girl didn't

God this is a terrible story I'm going to stop now

Go Beas

Well my cock block story is I texted the chick. She didn't answer. So I left it alone and fell sleep. This morning I woke up texts saying "sorry I passed out. I'm up right now. Come fuck me." Yeah I received that text at 2 am.

jbug617

Banned
Lol. Best thing about them is that I bought them at Tractor Supply!

Nothing beats them for farm work in the cold. No jacket necessary.

I went to a farm once. It freaked me out for a little bit. The animals scared me (I was around 8 yrs old at the time).

Top Bottom