• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
T1CX1.jpg

WedgeX

Banned
So I cock blocked myself last night. Talking to two girls, for eznarks sake I'll call them black girl and white girl (their skin colors), I thought the white girl was really pretty and the black girl was okay. I was trying to dance with the white girl but she wouldn't go without her black friend. I tried to invite her out to the d floor but black girl wouldn't come so neither would white girl. -here I'll say it was my birthday and out with my friends to celebrate and where the fuck one of them was to be my wing man I have no fucking clue and I'm actually questioning all my friendhips with them, what kind of shit is that?- well I told them it was my birthday and the white girl bought us 3 a couple shots and then we convinced the black girl to come dance with us. The white girl is fucking slutting it up out there making out with me and you could tell the black girl was kind of upset, fuck black girl. Anyways we go off the d floor and I get white girls number, we get another drink and after that go back to dance. In the middle of that mess i see my ex and I'm like "we'll fuck she's hotter than this girl so I'd rather sleep with her tonight" so I just leave them to go talk to her and she said "you're seriously going to try this now when you just had your tongue down her throat?" So like a dumbass I go back to them after just walking away without saying anything and black girl asks me who that was and I dumbassingly tell her it was my ex. White girl didn't notice or hear or something cuz she didn't give a fuck but I could tell black girl didn't

God this is a terrible story I'm going to stop now

Go Beas

ibfcOLxdAn69D4.jpg

Eric Wright not playing for the Bucs. He was needed today to help stop Roddy and Julio

ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif
ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif
ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif
ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif
ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif
ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif
ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif
ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif
ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif
ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif
ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif
ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif
ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif
ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif
ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif

FOX is replaying the Lions pre-game. Such torture. Haven't decided which comedy to watch, vikebikes v. bears, or steelers vs. browns.

jakncoke

Banned
So I cock blocked myself last night. Talking to two girls, for eznarks sake I'll call them black girl and white girl (their skin colors), I thought the white girl was really pretty and the black girl was okay. I was trying to dance with the white girl but she wouldn't go without her black friend. I tried to invite her out to the d floor but black girl wouldn't come so neither would white girl. -here I'll say it was my birthday and out with my friends to celebrate and where the fuck one of them was to be my wing man I have no fucking clue and I'm actually questioning all my friendhips with them, what kind of shit is that?- well I told them it was my birthday and the white girl bought us 3 a couple shots and then we convinced the black girl to come dance with us. The white girl is fucking slutting it up out there making out with me and you could tell the black girl was kind of upset, fuck black girl. Anyways we go off the d floor and I get white girls number, we get another drink and after that go back to dance. In the middle of that mess i see my ex and I'm like "we'll fuck she's hotter than this girl so I'd rather sleep with her tonight" so I just leave them to go talk to her and she said "you're seriously going to try this now when you just had your tongue down her throat?" So like a dumbass I go back to them after just walking away without saying anything and black girl asks me who that was and I dumbassingly tell her it was my ex. White girl didn't notice or hear or something cuz she didn't give a fuck but I could tell black girl didn't

Go Beas

:cuevas moment

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Go Beas

Haha sounds like a buddy of mine when we went to Halifax. Only difference is instead of trying to hit on the ex he first hit on the black girl and then made out with her friend. They got pissed off at each other and left.

Have to trade in my man card today, going to miss all the afternoon action, including the return of Plax, to take my woman and her daughter to see Trans Siberian Orchestra. At least they put on a good show, but dammit, they could have put it on yesterday and left my football alone.

eznark

Banned
Have to trade in my man card today, going to miss all the afternoon action, including the return of Plax, to take my woman and her daughter to see Trans Siberian Orchestra. At least they put on a good show, but dammit, they could have put it on yesterday and left my football alone.

You just don't want to watch Old Man Weeden humiliate you

Greg

Go Beas
you ruined what little chance you had by calling it the d floor

ari

Banned
Gangnam style is the lamest shit ever. So played out. Tell your internet buddies to stop refreshing that fucking youtube video.

I'm shopping for bar stools with the missus. I figured if I'm gonna miss a Steeler game, them shitting it up against the Browns is the one to miss.

In hindsight I could have also missed the Raiders game, the Titans game and that godawful Chiefs game.

But still... Charlie Baaaaaaaaaaatch bitches.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Today is gonna be a tough game. If we win I will be shocked but then again this team been surprising me. Lets go Vikings.

Talon

Watching NFL Countdown for God knows what reason.

"This team with a winning record has serious flaws. This team with just 2 wins over shitty teams is not as bad as you think."

Grifter

4 bloated pre-game shows and they all feature terrible analysts. Thought NFL Network would fix that but Deion. May go back to Fox for first in time a decade.

eznark

Banned
I'm expecting them to lose this one for some reason. The Bears are also going to lose though.

Agree on both fronts. And last week the Packers had no right to win. I didn't realize just how god fucking awful Stafford actually has become.

RBH

Top Bottom