• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Wow Texan can actually clinch this week some how. Like seeing the Vikings in the playoff hunt though even though we probably won't even come close. But fuck it I believe if Cutler is out this week we have a shot in that game. If we win that game and the Packers lose to the Giants things start looking good.

eznark

Banned
Wow Texan can actually clinch this week some how. Like seeing the Vikings in the playoff hunt though even though we probably won't even come close. But fuck it I believe if Cutler is out this week we have a shot in that game. If we win that game and the Packers lose to the Giants things start looking good.

Lol you still have to play the Packers twice dude.

KaYotiX

Banned
I think we need McCarthy faces next.

mikemccarthy.jpg

Bucket doesnt save all of his creations unfortunately. The falcons bus gif is somehow gone forever :/

Make em and ill use em :)

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
that jerome harrison thing is still crazy

He is the most exciting player I got to see play while at WSU, he was absolutely electric and I wish nothing but the best for him.

jakncoke

Banned
Thanksgiving in detroit avoid crackheads, dirty needles and eating cold cans of green beans while looking at a rat as your turkey substitute

edit; you guys truly suck

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Top Bottom