• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

it didn't bother alex on his 2 TD throws either. unfortunately alex doesn't have the WR's that the giants had. alex only had a really good TE who was double teamed all game you dumb ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!
Spoken like a man who didn't watch the game.

mr2xxx

Banned
Great move by Harbs considering how Kap played against a top D. If Kap is who Harbs thinks he is then he should have no issues proving it it for the next couple weeks. If he flops then you toss in Smith and tell him you were concerned for his health and didn't want him to come back too early lol.

I miss that as well. I'm up to about a dozen Rodgers avatars now.

Have you saved them all? At the end of the season you should post them all so we can laugh.

Just got home.

I was dared to speak to these 2 women at a table alone. Mission complete, and I entertained them for 30 minutes. One of the workers that was off the clock was saying his goodbyes, and he spilled the rest of my beer on my lap. Apologized even though it wasn't a big deal and threw down 8 dollars to buy myself and the ladies a drink.

Girls left after the one added me on facebook, and I kept the money for a tip.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Smooth. 1 step closer to a new diner!

bionic77

as funny as it sounds, the panthers would have more wins this year if alex was their QB instead of scam. remember all that jibber jabber earlier in the year when jon beason and the other losers on your team tried to tear alex down for saying that winning is more important than stats when referring to scam? lulz
More wins? Probably. But definitely not as many laptops.

Slo

Was just at a single car accident with ejection and impalement. Drive safe everyone. Slow down and stay the fuck off your cell.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Milchjon

Be thankful that America rebuilt your economy and saved you from the nightmare that was institutionalized hyperinflation.

I am, but somehow all the things I'm thankful for don't come with a turkey, booze and a day off.

Was just at a single car accident with ejection and impalement. Drive safe everyone. Slow down and stay the fuck off your cell.

Happy Thanksgiving.

You're on call on Thanksgiving?

RBH

Happy Thanksgiving.

lwI32.png

eznark

Banned
I don't know how people go to musicals. Watching grown men sing and dance with stupid pedo grins plastered on their faces is creepy as all fuck.

squicken

Singing in the Rain is one of my favorite movies, but I too find musicals generally annoying

Happy Thanksgiving y'all. Go Texans, Cowboys, and Tebow!

eznark

Banned
Singing in the Rain is one of my favorite movies, but I too find musicals generally annoying

Happy Thanksgiving y'all. Go Texans, Cowboys, and Tebow!

Singing in The Rain is great but in movie musicals people aren't so fucking obnoxious. I'm watching the parade right now and this shit screams "I want to rape your kids"

Milchjon

I don't know how people go to musicals. Watching grown men sing and dance with stupid pedo grins plastered on their faces is creepy as all fuck.

The trailer of Les Miserables in front of Skyfall made me wanna puke. I think (and hope) no one I know would want to watch this.

Dragon

Banned
Singing in The Rain is great but in movie musicals people aren't so fucking obnoxious. I'm watching the parade right now and this shit screams "I want to rape your kids"

I can only deal with musicals when they're Disneyfied like Tangled.

LevelNth

Banned
Rosenthal tweet says it all, Harbaugh's coaching job is so good people are upset he's benching Smith, if he's even doing that.

For one, Alex isn't cleared yet, so until that happens this is all a non-story for me. Could they purposely not be clearing him to run with Kap? Sure, but I'm not a 14 year old girl and have no interest in conspiracy/gossip crap.

Do I think Alex deserves to start? To be honest, I don't care, and I trust this coaching staff to evaluate the two of them properly in practice. I want the Niners to win, bar none.

The one thing I do know is, and I don't take credit for this because I read an article about it about 5 weeks ago, is that Alex is succeeding mostly on the back of the gameplan. It is conservative, has a lot of outs, and peppers in some shots here and there.

Kap can succeed with this same gameplan, I have little doubt of that, and I don't see them changing it. Alex cannot be consistent with the medium and deep ball, we all know this, whereas Kap's upside in that area is much, much higher. Not to mention his athleticism.

All I know is, if Kap gets a chance to play against the Saints this weekend and excels again, it will definitely be an exciting time for me as a Niner fan.

Top Bottom