• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Miroku

New York does what Chicacan't

tumblr_mapz3dgf3F1rge9rdo1_1280.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wow they're going for it???

Going for it is the right call. We don't need the points, and the worst thing that happens is GB gets the ball on their own 1, which is what happened.

Win-win either way. Kicking the field goal would have been the "running up the score" option since it really would serve no strategic purpose other than to put points on the board.

Going for it is the right call. We don't need the point, and the worst thing that happens is GB gets the ball on their own 1, which is what happened.

Win-win either way. Kicking the field goal would have been the "running up the score" option since it really would serve no strategic purpose other than to put points on the board.
B-B-But the Patriots fan said Giants have no class!

Going for it is the right call. We don't need the points, and the worst thing that happens is GB gets the ball on their own 1, which is what happened.

You're out of your mind.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Jags fan, don't let him fool you.

LOL

I was listening to some sports radio last friday and people were actually saying that they weren't sure if Suh's groin kick was intentional or not.

He played soccer growing up I'm sure his foot/eye coordination is excellent.

Malleymal said:
Can someone tell me why the giants are going full heel going for it on 4th up by a bunch?
Closing the game? There was something like 8 minutes when that drive started. The last 4th down call was the right one. If they had run the ball in, yeah full on heel and running it up.

Top Bottom